Advantages Of Not Having Lover

Boflo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 20, 2010
love jf.jpg

Bofffffff

Disadvantages....

1. You can be really lonely after a certain period.
  2. You can be too needy to friends.
  3. Friends can start rumors i.e s/he is gay (or frigid) OR that you are cursed.
  4. You can become depressed and always irate (as a result of being too horny)
  5. Can sometimes lose sleep over why you? why no Lover who really loves you.
  6. You can be vulnerable... An easy target to fall even in inappropriate places.. if you know wat I mean.
  7. You become a nanny... Friends kno you are not committed and that you don't really have a life. If they have kids yours is the best place to leave them for a closer watch on weekends...lol
  8. You become really careless in many things... i.e on your looks for you know nobody cares and those you know you don't care if they are impressed or not.

Disadvantages....

6. You can be vulnerable... An easy target to fall even in inappropriate places.. if you know wat I mean.
  7. You become a nanny... Friends kno you are not committed and that you don't really have a life. If they have kids yours is the best place to leave them for a closer watch on weekends...lol
  8. You become really careless in many things... i.e on your looks for you know nobody cares and those you know you don't care if they are impressed or not.
none of above

Disadvantages....

Another disadvantage is that of not having a lover :playball:[h=2][/h]

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending

Every beginning is brand new... No matter how many of them you gat... With every ending there is hope for an improved 'new' beginning with a better ending than the last one... Hivo Smile it does not matter you can not go back to re-begin a beginning... what matters is you can start a new beginning with a promise of a happy ending...

Every beginning is brand new... No matter how many of them you gat... With every ending there is hope for an improved 'new' beginning with a better ending than the last one... Hivo Smile it does not matter you can not go back to re-begin a beginning... what matters is you can start a new beginning with a promise of a happy ending...
aya bana thax

Another disadvanteges!

Disadvantages

1. You have to search for a date for outings that require one, i.e. company parties or double dates.
  2. You get less money for taxes
  3. During inclement weather, you often get restricted to the house with no one with whom you can share the moment
  4. When it rains it pours and when it doesn't there is a drought. When you are on a roll meeting new people and exploring the dating scene it is like The Weather Girls' song "It's Raining Men." But when the dating pool is fresh out and your bait is not as enticing, you feel the void.
  5. Family and friends always ask about past relationships that did not work out. Often, they ask at the wrong times, i.e. when you bring someone new to dinner.

AshaDii,kila upande una faida na hasara!I think majibu yote a na b ni sawa!

Last edited by a moderator:
being in a relationship doesn't always mean happy,being single doesn't always mean lonely fazaa
OK maybe your right, but keep in your mind one thing; Everyone says I do not need anyone to make me happy @ one point in their lives...sure you can be happy alone, I guess...but, it is much better to share your life with someone.

Mhhhm, I think until you find your missing part, you will not be truly happy :A S shade:

Disadvantages....

9. you will be addicted with mastrebastion..

Its not the best to thing to be but deosn't mean you can't live your life happy. Simple, happiness is within yourself, usisubiri mtu afanye maisha yako yawe happy.