Adultery

Noname

JF-Expert Member
Feb 8, 2010
Ok members I just want to hear from you whats your opinion concerning Adultery? I believe most religions forbids adultery but still ppl never give a second thought b4 committing this sin. what are the effects and significance of Adultery?

You have just said, that you are commiting sin. It is punishable. Hell is your destination

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha just look at your avatar, you seem to be very good at it. Vitu vingi tu vinakatazwa kusema uongo, kunywa pombe, kugossip, kulawiti ambapo hata mapadri wanafanya na hawa ndiyo watu katika society waliotakiwa wawe watakatifu mno, lakini watu wako busy kila kukicha na vyote hivyo.

It's human nature. It's human nature for human beings to desire what they don't have and to aspire to get what they don't have. Therefore adultery is well within the realm of human beingness. So I'd say expecting human beings to live adulterous free lives is an unrealistic expectation. So keep fooling yourselves that that's realistic...

Uzinzi kamaulivyo hauna faida,ni upotevu wamali,muda,resources(kama fedha),nakujidhalilisha.Lakini unakuta dhambi hii ndo inayotawala vichwani mwa watu wengi,na inaifanya dunia iende kombo sana!
The best thing is to pray to God so that he makes us understand its mening towards the life-afterwards.

You have just said, that you are commiting sin. It is punishable. Hell is your destination
Hey Nasolwa I was just trying to get a discussion here since u are not capable of sharing useful information.. I say DROP IT.... u are not the one to decide my destination anyway...
:wave:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha just look at your avatar, you seem to be very good at it. Vitu vingi tu vinakatazwa kusema uongo, kunywa pombe, kugossip, kulawiti ambapo hata mapadri wanafanya na hawa ndiyo watu katika society waliotakiwa wawe watakatifu mno, lakini watu wako busy kila kukicha na vyote hivyo.
kwenye bold whatever suits u but I think my avatar has nothing to do with adultery :rolleyes: Get your nose out of my business and get back to the topic....

Uzinzi kamaulivyo hauna faida,ni upotevu wamali,muda,resources(kama fedha),nakujidhalilisha.Lakini unakuta dhambi hii ndo inayotawala vichwani mwa watu wengi,na inaifanya dunia iende kombo sana!
The best thing is to pray to God so that he makes us understand its mening towards the life-afterwards.
Well said PJimmy AMEN to that... Nobody is immune to sexual temptation. It is a serious problem and deserves serious attention, thats why I opened this thread so we can remind ourselves of how terrible the consequences of falling to sexual temptation can be...

How many marriages have been broken because of infidelity?

How many million of people are living with HIV? million of children have been orphaned by AIDS; and millions of people died from AIDS related illnesses.

Well said PJimmy AMEN to that... Nobody is immune to sexual temptation. It is a serious problem and deserves serious attention, thats why I opened this thread so we can remind ourselves of how terrible the consequences of falling to sexual temptation can be...

How many marriages have been broken because of infidelity?

How many million of people are living with HIV? million of children have been orphaned by AIDS; and millions of people died from AIDS related illnesses.

We unasema tu dada yangu. Unasema tu.
Subiri ukue utayajua tu.

kwenye bold whatever suits u but I think my avatar has nothing to do with adultery :rolleyes: Get your nose out of my business and get back to the topic....

You're disgusted again with my answer! My nose will continue to be in your business everytime you ask those stupid questions.

It's human nature. It's human nature for human beings to desire what they don't have and to aspire to get what they don't have. Therefore adultery is well within the realm of human beingness. So I'd say expecting human beings to live adulterous free lives is an unrealistic expectation. So keep fooling yourselves that that's realistic...
N N how could i not lose the argument with u? U r right I am a dreamer and I always have these unrealistic dreams some of them have actually come true and some have not but I keep my hopes high....

hasara nyingi kuliko faida ........

faida: una enjoy kwa muda

hasara: ni dhambi kwa mungu, inaweza leta maradhi (na hata kupelekea kifo), inaweza kuleta kizazi kitakachopotea, kupotea kwa muda na mali

You're disgusted again with my answer! My nose will continue to be in your business everytime you ask those stupid questions.
Disgusted again? u seems to take things personal... kama nilikukwaza in one way or another it was totally unintentionally... but if u insist to stay in to my business then I am welcoming u... I thought u have better things to do than answering my stupid questions...

Disgusted again? u seems to take things personal... kama nilikukwaza in one way or another it was totally unintentionally... but if u insist to stay in to my business then I am welcoming u... I thought u have better things to do than answering my stupid questions...

True!!! I have better things to do and answering your stupid questions is one of them.

It reminds of a verse in the Bible that says- AZINIYE NA MWANAMKE HANA AKILI KABISA; AFANYA JAMBO LITAKALOANGAMIZA NAFSI YAKE.