Admission to universities

hapana sinamchecheto bali nilitaka kufahamu, kwani watu wengi huniuliza nakosa cha kuwajibu.:wave:

Utajuaje kama haujawa selected? Maana nimeona kwenye web yao TCU wametangaza nafasi ya pili ya kuapply kwa wale ambao hawajachaguliwa na wale ambao hawakuapply, naombeni msaada kwa hili maana kuna mdogo wetu anasumbuka sana, pia inakuaje ameapply mapema kozi zote zilikuwa illegible mpaka wanafunga applications ila jana anaangalia kakuta 2nd choice yake wameweka not illegible...

Kwani hukusikia magazetini leo?kiufupi wamesema jkt imeshindwa kuwachukua wanafunzi wote waliohitimu f6 mwaka huu.So waliobaki wote wamesevu.

Mkuu weka chanzo hapa..!!! Ila ningefurahi kama wote wangeonja kule

Utajuaje kama haujawa selected? Maana nimeona kwenye web yao TCU wametangaza nafasi ya pili ya kuapply kwa wale ambao hawajachaguliwa na wale ambao hawakuapply, naombeni msaada kwa hili maana kuna mdogo wetu anasumbuka sana, pia inakuaje ameapply mapema kozi zote zilikuwa illegible mpaka wanafunga applications ila jana anaangalia kakuta 2nd choice yake wameweka not illegible...

Kwenye website ya tcu wametoa majina ya wanafunz zaid ya 9000 waliokosa vyuo awamu ya kwanza, we tembelea www.tcu.go.tz

mkuu eligible co kigezo! Kigezo ni cutt point aliyonayo kubwa kulingana na watu wengine walioomba course husika! Bt kuhucu watu kuongezeka hapo kuna utata coz hta mm ilikuwa hvyo hvyo utata mara ya kwanza kuangalia profile yang first choice tulikuwa 85 nimecheki juz nimekuta 58 wakat deadline ya kuapply ilikuwa imepitaa! Bt all in all leo hii ile course ciion kwenye ''course available with sloths'' i mean wanao apply second round hawawez kui apply hiyo course(imejaa)!!

vumilia maana waliofuzu mtihani wa RPL mwisho wao wa kuapply ni tarehe 4 august 2013 according to Home - Tanzania Commission for Universities so baada ya hapo ndo wataanza mchakato wa kuchagua,may be october watatoa majina.
Jamani mie mwenzenu hawa watu wamenichosha na haya matangazo yao yasiyo na ukweli wowote. Nimemwandikia Katibu Mtendaji wa TCU barua hii na sijapata majibu:
Dear Executive Secretary,

I am a prospective student of Higher Learning Institution who has been vigilant to your regular announcements. My first concern is the frequent harassment brought by your misleading announcements that normally come with empty promises. Very seldom your promises are honored on the date you mention.

In particular, take an example of the RPL series of announcements. I will use the last in the series as an example. On 17[SUP]th[/SUP] July, 2013 you released a announcement promising the following Monday of 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] July, 2013 the CAS System would have been ready for candidates to apply. Clumsily, on the date, only the RPL results had been entered in the CAS but the link for Application remained inactive. These same results had been at UDOM website for some weeks!

This weekend you uploaded a similar version of the same announcement calling for RPL candidates to apply for admission but this time with a new starting date (29[SUP]th[/SUP] July, 2013). Is it possible two announcements from the same organization signed on the same date (17[SUP]th[/SUP] July, 2013) to go public with different promising dates unnoticed? You went further to provide Mobile numbers (copied below) which by this morning (9:00am) when I tried them were not reachable! My intention to cal these mobile was to report that the link is still inactive. Such practices are very unprofessional and hilarious for an academic institution like TCU.

These malpractices are costing and affecting applicants. We are now time-constrained as the deadline is almost due. Amazingly, while the fault arises from the inefficiency of your organization, the deadline remains the same! No consideration is made. Just to bring into your attention Sir, not every applicant has regular or free access to the internet. A good number of us (RPL candidates) are either working and/or living in remote areas. Our access to internet is through public café which means it cost us transport, time and money at the negligence of your announcements.

Another very exasperating experience with your institution are your staff responsible for CAS System. My attempts to make follow-up on the matter by calling the landline have ended into dismays rebounded with harsh words. I couldn't imagine such an organization deemed professional and service oriented to have the worst customer care tone!

I believe this revelation will not result into witch-finding rather will help you to upgrade your staff conducts, nurture professionalism and increase efficiency. I am sure the victims of my cases are many. So, if claims contained in this letter are effected, many will be happy and saved.

I am confidently looking to your action

Best regards,

English Learner
ID: RPL/2013/9703

Exhibits:
GEL AGENCY BLOG: Notice to Candidates who sat for RPL Examinations
http://www.tcu.go.tz/images/pdf/Secondround.pdf
Mobile Numbers: +255 757 593868, ;+255 757 594087; +255 656 596822 and +255 682 44832

Jamani mie mwenzenu hawa watu wamenichosha na haya matangazo yao yasiyo na ukweli wowote. Nimemwandikia Katibu Mtendaji wa TCU barua hii na sijapata majibu:

sasa wametoa majina 8805 ambao hawajachaguliwa first round slection hivyo wanatakiwa wafanye selection upya kwa maelekezo maalumu,cheki website yao,mwisho tarehe 9 august 2013.

Back
Top Bottom