Accounting and Finance Tutor available

Mponjoli

JF-Expert Member
Feb 29, 2008
Experienced Accounting and Finance Tutor for University students (Open university and the like) and professional qualification students (like CPA and ACCA) is available.

If you need assistance, please contact me through 0753742205. It is possible to arrange for tutorials anywhere in Tanzania for individuals or a class of students.

Experienced Accounting and Finance Tutor for University students (Open university and the like) and professional qualification students (like CPA and ACCA) is available.

If you need assistance, please contact me through 0753742205. It is possible to arrange for tutorials anywhere in Tanzania for individuals or a class of students.

I am 55 years old economist from Istanbul University School of Economics, ( Also President of Turkey Mr.Gul graduated from same school) than I completed CSC from www.csi.ca in Toronto.

I worked in Canada 19 years as a Financail Advisor.

Turkish-Canadian citizen, looking for oportunity to teach the profession.

I can work for you as a teacher.

CSC is the key in Canadian banking and finance fields, certain jobs advertised like CSC holders only in Bay Street.

If you consider write to me to lhankali@gmail.com

I work anywhere in TZ country I loved.

With reasonable income.

Waow, this is amazing. It’s really a good way to educate people. It’ll be good enough if you guys please coe up with your valuable suggestions and experiences on forums so that we the professionals of different business could also get benefits from you guys and could share our practical thoughts with you.

I am 55 years old economist from Istanbul University School of Economics, ( Also President of Turkey Mr.Gul graduated from same school) than I completed CSC from www.csi.ca in Toronto.

CSC is the key in Canadian banking and finance fields, certain jobs advertised like CSC holders only in Bay Street.

With reasonable income.

Accounting and Finance Tutorial by an Economist? More clarification on your CV please

You can be a good teacher/tutor but I am not so sure, it will be the same with ACCA. Man its different world!

With reasonable income.

Excellent. There is a big void for for your services. Thank you for comming forward:)
Accounting and finance are good for business,. especially accounting.