Access JF via your mobile

Invisible

Robot
Feb 11, 2006
Some members wanted to have a mobile version for JF which will be loading fast.

We are happy to introduce a new version aimed at small screen devices such as Windows Smartphones, Nokias and even iPhones.

It has VERY low bandwidth requirements.

We are working on making it more user friendly. You can post new topics, can reply to existing threads etc.

thanks mkuu, good job! Mi ni mmoja kati ya watu waliokuwa wanapata tabu sana katika kusoma na kuchangia thread kupitia simu yangu nikiwa kwenye foleni iwe barabarani ama sehemu nyingine ambapo siwezi kutumia laptop!

Kazi nzuri invisible!

Mkuu ikiwezekana kwenye mobile version ya JF ondoa tab ya tweets upande wa kushoto maana inaziba posts nyingi kwa asilimia kubwa.

Mkuu ikiwezekana kwenye mobile version ya JF ondoa tab ya tweets upande wa kushoto maana inaziba posts nyingi kwa asilimia kubwa.

Mkuu, ikiwezekana ondoa na ile banner ya chatroom inayo hover at the bottom of page. It is a pain in da' a*... anyway i wonder if many use the feature. The thing about it when on mobile the moment you launch a browser and try to access JF, the flipping thing hovers in between posts. I have 5 different browsers on my fone and on 4 of them it behaves the same. I remember you have once disabled it but somewhat you reactivated to my(our) dislike(s)!! I believe many visitors browsing JF on mobiles would have experienced this. Thanking you Sir!!!

We are happy to introduce a new version aimed at small screen devices such as Windows Smartphones, Nokias and even iPhones.

We are working on making it more user friendly. You can post new topics, can reply to existing threads etc.

mkuu ubarikiwe. Ningegonga senks ila sijaona tu kitufe. Mtuwekee na fichaz zote muhimu

Mkuu, please make mobile version selectable, do not simply impose it based on detection. Alternatively, if this can't be implemented, then give an option to switch between the two at the bottom of page or elsewhere following a complete rendering of page. This should give freedom to some who are on wifi and aren't restricted by network speeds. Many thanks!!!

Viva Jamii Forums.

Mkuu, ikiwezekana ondoa na ile banner ya chatroom inayo hover at the bottom of page. It is a pain in da' a*... anyway i wonder if many use the feature. The thing about it when on mobile the moment you launch a browser and try to access JF, the flipping thing hovers in between posts. I have 5 different browsers on my fone and on 4 of them it behaves the same. I remember you have once disabled it but somewhat you reactivated to my(our) dislike(s)!! I believe many visitors browsing JF on mobiles would have experienced this. Thanking you Sir!!!

Hizo browser 5 ni zipi ndugu? Mimi natumia Opera Mini pekee!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom