About Tanzania

reyessantos

Aug 13, 2011
I found this great website, I am from Philippines and i want to know more about tanzania because i like to visit this country

hi welcome to tanzania, you may want to see this too Photography - SkyscraperCity

Great but I think someone coming from abroad would not like to see the skycrappers, rather he/she will be more interested with the culture.., therefore chips mayai, vitumbua and Kashata will be more of a something to remember Tanzania more than traffic and how big the supermarkets are (I think theirs might be bigger). Because hectic and busy life in Manilla Phillipinnes but be more than Dar es Salaam...

Great but I think someone coming from abroad would not like to see the skycrappers, rather he/she will be more interested with the culture.., therefore chips mayai, vitumbua and Kashata will be more of a something to remember Tanzania more than traffic and how big the supermarkets are (I think theirs might be bigger). Because hectic and busy life in Manilla Phillipinnes but be more than Dar es Salaam...

I totally disagree with your misleading conclusion because there is more than skyscrapers and supermarkets @ the skyscrappercity forum. Within the Tanzania forum which i was one of the co-founders, we have established a special thread dedicated for Tanzania tourism which showcase our country's natural beauty including national parks, beaches in Zanzibar, the great mount Kilimanjaro etc, etc. Additionally, we have picturesque views of many Tanzanian city/town centers from the aerial and street level perspectives including: Dar, Arusha, Zanzibar, Kigoma, Moshi, Mbeya, Dodoma, Mwanza and many more. Furthermore, we have special threads dedicated for hotels and lodges all around Tanzania, Tanzanian cultural and contemporary music, poetry, business and economy, sports and women.

How long will Tanzania continue to be put down by her own people? ni sisi wenyewe ndio tunaotakiwa kuitangaza nchi yetu kila sehemu kuanzia kwenye Wikipedia, blogs, na maforums yote. Kila mara tunasifia maendeleo ya nchi za jirani bila kufahamu kuwa wananchi wao wako mstari wa mbele kutangaza na kupigania majina ya nchi zao kuliko hata serikali. Ukiachilia siasa, kuna mambo mengi sana mazuri katika Tanzania....
Tuamke ndugu zangu...

I totally disagree with your misleading conclusion because there is more than skyscrapers and supermarkets @ the skyscrappercity forum.

Mkuu did you even bother to look at the link which I was talking about in the above post..., for your information the link does not link to your forum which you are talking about rather it links here.... https://www.jamiiforums.com/jamii-photos/126646-dar-es-salaam-city-in-photos.html

Within the Tanzania forum which i was one of the co-founders, we have established a special thread dedicated for Tanzania tourism which showcase our country's natural beauty including national parks, beaches in Zanzibar, the great mount Kilimanjaro etc, etc. Additionally, we have picturesque views of many Tanzanian city/town centers from the aerial and street level perspectives including: Dar, Arusha, Zanzibar, Kigoma, Moshi, Mbeya, Dodoma, Mwanza and many more. Furthermore, we have special threads dedicated for hotels and lodges all around Tanzania, Tanzanian cultural and contemporary music, poetry, business and economy, sports and women.
Now that is news to me..., I have never come across your forum but if thats the case great for doing a good job and keep it up..., but if I ask you this forum is not at all mentioned in this post will I be telling lies...?, and even now you just said what is involved in your site without even putting a link.., my advice keep doing a good job and keeping on promoting your site and hence getting more traffic and bringing more tourist to our lovely country..

How long will Tanzania continue to be put down by her own people? ni sisi wenyewe ndio tunaotakiwa kuitangaza nchi yetu kila sehemu kuanzia kwenye Wikipedia, blogs, na maforums yote. Kila mara tunasifia maendeleo ya nchi za jirani bila kufahamu kuwa wananchi wao wako mstari wa mbele kutangaza na kupigania majina ya nchi zao kuliko hata serikali. Ukiachilia siasa, kuna mambo mengi sana mazuri katika Tanzania....
Tuamke ndugu zangu..

Mkuu apart of just doing a promotion here.., what I have done is doing a service to my fellow mwana-jamvi who wants to visit Tanzania..., therefore in so doing the is to show and tell him/her of what Tanzania is good at and what can we do better than anyone else..., therefore when one person pinpointed him/her to the above link which shows pics of Dar es Salaam City with buildings.., I just pinpointed if the gentleman/lady wanted to view high buildings he would have gone to New York..., My point here being there some unique things which can only be found in Tanzania / Africa... and that being the culture, hospitality of the people, National Parks, Big Tortoise in Zanzibar, Olduvai Gorge, e.t.c..., and non of those were shown on the above link...

In conclusion mkuu just just the above link given and come again and tell me what you think if the above link really does a favor if you want someone to come and Have a Taste of Tanzania... Mkuu nakusubiri kwa hamu sababu nina uhakika hata kabla ya kucheki link ambayo ilikuwa inaongelewa umetoa hukumu..., Na kama mtu anaomba ushauri kuhusu nchi na wapi atembelee inabidi tumwambie vizuri ili afurahie kuja kwake sababu ukimuelekeza vibaya huenda akirudi kwao akatoa bad experience ambayo itafanya wengine wasirudi

Mkuu did you even bother to look at the link which I was talking about in the above post..., for your information the link does not link to your forum which you are talking about rather it links here.... https://www.jamiiforums.com/jamii-photos/126646-dar-es-salaam-city-in-photos.html

Now that is news to me..., I have never come across your forum but if thats the case great for doing a good job and keep it up..., but if I ask you this forum is not at all mentioned in this post will I be telling lies...?, and even now you just said what is involved in your site without even putting a link.., my advice keep doing a good job and keeping on promoting your site and hence getting more traffic and bringing more tourist to our lovely country..

Mkuu apart of just doing a promotion here.., what I have done is doing a service to my fellow mwana-jamvi who wants to visit Tanzania..., therefore in so doing the is to show and tell him/her of what Tanzania is good at and what can we do better than anyone else..., therefore when one person pinpointed him/her to the above link which shows pics of Dar es Salaam City with buildings.., I just pinpointed if the gentleman/lady wanted to view high buildings he would have gone to New York..., My point here being there some unique things which can only be found in Tanzania / Africa... and that being the culture, hospitality of the people, National Parks, Big Tortoise in Zanzibar, Olduvai Gorge, e.t.c..., and non of those were shown on the above link...

In conclusion mkuu just just the above link given and come again and tell me what you think if the above link really does a favor if you want someone to come and Have a Taste of Tanzania... Mkuu nakusubiri kwa hamu sababu nina uhakika hata kabla ya kucheki link ambayo ilikuwa inaongelewa umetoa hukumu..., Na kama mtu anaomba ushauri kuhusu nchi na wapi atembelee inabidi tumwambie vizuri ili afurahie kuja kwake sababu ukimuelekeza vibaya huenda akirudi kwao akatoa bad experience ambayo itafanya wengine wasirudi

VoR,
Mkuu nimekuelewa apologies for misunderstandings, nimeona hiyo link iliyotolewa na Ndida ilitakiwa kuelekea kwenye 'Skyscrapercity forum-Tanzania section' lakini ina-redirect back to a different section here in JF ...

Forum inayoitangaza Tanzania iko hapa:
Tanzania - SkyscraperCity

NB: Skyscrappercity sio forum yangu binafsi bali watanzania tumefanikiwa ku-lobby na kuanzisha section maalum ya Tanzania. Karibia nchi zote duniani including majirani zetu wana-sections zinazotangaza mambo yao (utalii, uchumi, ujenzi etc, etc) toka siku nyingi, sisi hatukuwa na yetu kutokana na ushiriki hafifu mpaka hivi karibuni tulipoongeza nguvu na kufanikiwa.

I totally disagree with your misleading conclusion because there is more than skyscrapers and supermarkets @ the skyscrappercity forum. Within the Tanzania forum which i was one of the co-founders, we have established a special thread dedicated for Tanzania tourism which showcase our country's natural beauty including national parks, beaches in Zanzibar, the great mount Kilimanjaro etc, etc. Additionally, we have picturesque views of many Tanzanian city/town centers from the aerial and street level perspectives including: Dar, Arusha, Zanzibar, Kigoma, Moshi, Mbeya, Dodoma, Mwanza and many more. Furthermore, we have special threads dedicated for hotels and lodges all around Tanzania, Tanzanian cultural and contemporary music, poetry, business and economy, sports and women.

Tuamke ndugu zangu...

sometimes i might disagree with you and vice versa but so far you have been the only level headed Tanzanian on jamiiforums that i think i can have a civil conversation with. i comment you for that.

Back
Top Bottom