A unique Kenyan view of the EAC. LOL!!!!!

Actually, nishaongea na sista zangu pale Naii wako wananitafutia manzi wa Kikenya ili kudumisha EAC. Shemeji Nomasana upozz??

you have girls looking for a girl for you? thats that weak stuff.

it seems Kenya men will have to marry each other if at all that's what their women look at them! since even in Bongo ladies have the same opinion on Kenyan guys!

you have girls looking for a girl for you? thats that weak stuff.
dude stop hatin' i love my kenyan sisters and turning-down their offer will be very rude..Btw, as Geza said, as EAC proceeds Kenyan mens will have to marry each other, bcoz they have NO game and ZERO swagger. Kizazi cha hate mongers kitapungua..au kwisha kabisa within next few decades.

dude stop hatin' i love my kenyan sisters and turning-down their offer will be very rude..Btw, as Geza said, as EAC proceeds Kenyan mens will have to marry each other, bcoz they have NO game and ZERO swagger. Kizazi cha hate mongers kitapungua..au kwisha kabisa within next few decades.

marry??? no wonder you niggs in tz are such fruity motherlovers

marrage and romance? thats that messed up sh*t yall be on, yall fruity tanzanian nig*as can keep the marriage. in other word tanzanians can marry the girls and give them romance(afterall thats what yall are known for!!! ) and we kenyan men will stick to the screwing and endless one night stands with the girls. thank you very much.

marry??? no wonder you niggs in tz are such fruity motherlovers

marrage and romance? thats that messed up sh*t yall be on, yall fruity tanzanian nig*as can keep the marriage. in other word tanzanians can marry the girls and give them romance(afterall thats what yall are known for!!! ) and we kenyan men will stick to the screwing and endless one night stands with the girls. thank you very much.
The way you talk of women no wonder you are that rude and outdated ! I hope your mother doesnt hear this! by the way do you even have a mother?

You heard what she said... ''The problem with Kenyan men is that we are business and Money minded''.. amenichanganya hapo huyo dada...I dont think this is a bad thing, does she prefer loafers who cant do anything to fend for their seeds?

You heard what she said... ''The problem with Kenyan men is that we are business and Money minded''.. amenichanganya hapo huyo dada...I dont think this is a bad thing, does she prefer loafers who cant do anything to fend for their seeds?

Fruit, women like men who pampers them..thats when we come in the equation..I mean 'WE' literally.

Peleka kwenye thread za mapenzi huko. Just bull crap. Wamefulia hao..

..pumbaf sana kanyabonya,u hav no clue wewe mjinga sana,EA is here and nothing u can do,hao mademu wapo tuu ila for losers like you huwezi pata kitu na nakuonea huruma sana and u sound like an old man,na unaonekana wewe ni mjinga wa ngara tuu ambaye kashindwa maisha,njoo california nikupe deal kama umesoma lakini,nakuja Dar next week and pls njoo unipige kama ulivyosema....long live EA.

I c these kenyan mothafu**ers are finding a hard time to accept the reality. the FACT is u guys r wack... just get over it..

..pumbaf sana kanyabonya,u hav no clue wewe mjinga sana,EA is here and nothing u can do,hao mademu wapo tuu ila for losers like you huwezi pata kitu na nakuonea huruma sana and u sound like an old man,na unaonekana wewe ni mjinga wa ngara tuu ambaye kashindwa maisha,njoo california nikupe deal kama umesoma lakini,nakuja Dar next week and pls njoo unipige kama ulivyosema....long live EA.

Sina muda wa kupoteza na teja kama wewe uliyekata tamaa. Hata Kayumba alikuwa anampigia debe huyo ndugu yako Kagame lakini mnaona mnayofanyiana, hata wewe atakulamba kihivyo maana hamchelewi kugeuakana. Na kwa nini usiende Kigali kwenu kuliko kuja Dar? Mwendawazimu kama wewe usiyekuwa na mbele wala nyuma, utakufa unakimbia dunia nzima, maana kwenu hakukaliki! Nani ana shida ya kuosha vyombo CA kama wewe? Hiyo nchi watu tumeishi sana, wewe unang'ang'ania kwa vile huna wenu malaya wewe!

I c these kenyan mothafu**ers are finding a hard time to accept the reality. the FACT is u guys r wack... just get over it..

But there's another Rwandan parasite, motherfaka desperate of Tanzania in the name of Koba or Kovu..we are tired of illegal immigrants na siku tukiwashukia mtakiona cha moto! These Rwandan and Kenyan killers, keep your insanity in your countries! Mindugu yako iko hapa imefulia na kufanya kazi kiwizi wizi, ukiita minyarwanda inaanza kuwa un confortable, when they are actually are.! Kwa kuwa yanajua ni illegal, kuishi kama paka/mbwa mwizi ndiyo mnajua! Si unaona juzi mlivyomuua hata Prof. Mwaikusa kwa sababu ya makesi yenu, njoo na wewe tukuunganishe, na ukija Dar utoe taarifa uone!

Na kwa taarifa yako minyaru ndiyo inajikomba kuoana na watanzania, hasa wa eneo ninakotoka mimi ili idandie uraia, nobody is interested with marrying blood suckers like you na mifano ninayo mingi..sana sana nyie ni wa kutia na kuacha period!

Na kwa taarifa yako minyaru ndiyo inajikomba kuoana na watanzania, hasa wa eneo ninakotoka mimi ili idandie uraia, nobody is interested with marrying blood suckers like you na mifano ninayo mingi..sana sana nyie ni wa kutia na kuacha period!

you have so much hate in you, seems like things are not going well for you wherever it is you grind. Lay off on the hate, this is just a forum where everyone posts what he feels. It aint always about TZ, look beyond your nose you illiterate dweeb.

Back
Top Bottom