A sad story

zayat

JF-Expert Member
Dec 29, 2010
There was a Blind girl who hated her self just because she was blind,She hated every one,Except her loving boyfriend,He was always there for her,She said if she could only see the world she would marry her boyfriend.One day someone donated a pair of eyes to her and she could see world
HER BOYFRIEND ASKED:-Now that she could see the world,Would she MARRY HIM?
The girl was shocked when she saw that he was blind too and refused to marry him. He walked away in tears and later on wrote a letter to her saying.JUST TAKE CARE OF MY EYES DEAR.
This is how humans change when their status changes.

There was a Blind girl who hated her self just because she was blind,She hated every one,Except her loving boyfriend,He was always there for her,She said if she could only see the world she would marry her boyfriend.One day someone donated a pair of eyes to her and she could see world
HER BOYFRIEND ASKED:-Now that she could see the world,Would she MARRY HIM?
The girl was shocked when she saw that he was blind too and refused to marry him. He walked away in tears and later on wrote a letter to her saying.JUST TAKE CARE OF MY EYES DEAR.
This is how humans change when their status changes.
The true interpretation ''Women are not trustworthy :twitch:'' lakini nisieleweke vibaya!!!

kwel hawa ni hatess yan yupo tayar kukugeuka muda wowote yan co wa2 hawa wala wanyama mana hawa wanaweza kuwa binadamu mana dah?

The true interpretation ''Women are not trustworthy :twitch:'' lakini nisieleweke vibaya!!!
sio kwamba usieleweke vibaya,hakika ndivyo walivyo,jaribu kumpeleka demu wako chuo,akishahitimu,nenda kamgusie kuhusu ndoa ndo utajua mwanamke ni nani!

now somebody explains me how this is a joke. watu tunakuja hapa kurelax, tusahau shida za mchana alafu mnatuletea tena story kama hizi...