a lie that our teachers taught us in primary school.

n2bra

Sep 28, 2011
This is the most common myth taught to
children since early ages that we have
five senses. Which means our brain can
interpret five types of signals i.e. sight,
smell, touch, sound and taste. But this
myth has been busted by the discovery that our brain can actually sense 9 to 20
different types of signals: surprising isn’t
it?? Scientist have expanded the theory to
include that our bodies have some other
senses as well such as sense of
equilibrium and speed, nociception to
feel pain, proprioception to sense
positioning, thermoception for sensing temperature etc. the list also includes
hunger, itching sense of time, sense of
stomach need, nature call and a lot
more.

the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. The sun neither rises nor sets

jamani ndo maana kuna level tofauti za elimu yaani,we mtoto wa primary ukamfundishe yte hayo?mengne anakuja yajua secondary na kuendelea.mayb wewe ndo ulijidanganya an not ua primary teachers

Mtoa mada unajua ni kwanini kuna std1-7,then form 1-4,then form5-6...............its not a lie its just a simple thing u were suppose to learn

jamani ndo maana kuna level tofauti za elimu yaani,we mtoto wa primary ukamfundishe yte hayo?mengne anakuja yajua secondary na kuendelea.mayb wewe ndo ulijidanganya an not ua primary teachers

Nakubali hoja mia kwa mia ,mfano mzuri definition ya temperature /O LEVEL degree of hotness or coldness of a body/ A LEVEL property of a body which determines wether or not it is in thermal equilibrium with another body/ CAMPUS ndio wanavuruga kabisa temperature is recepricol rate of change of ENTROPY with respect to INTERNAL ENERGY!

indeed it is, but what do they teach us "the sun rises in east and sets in west" bullsht :D education spoils the way we think dats the moral of this story :D;)
physicaly in reality thats the way it is but geographicaly planets rotate the sun and its where we got the whats call the day and night,level za elimu ulizopitia ndio zilizokusaidia kugundua hili hata ukuaji wako wa akili pia pale ukiwa mdogo ungefundishwa kuwa jua halimoove tusingeelewana maana sasa hivi ukiangalia juu utaliona liko kama engo ya 85,saa sita linakuwa engo ya 90 jioni utaliona liko west engo ya 190 lakini inreality jua halimove dunia ndio inarotate kuzunguka jua ,haya mambo ungeambiwa ukiwa std 7 leo hii tungekukuta mitaa ya kkoo au posta unaokota matakataka kwa confussion au unaongea mwenyewe road,say sorry for call them" bullshit" na hii ilikuwa pia inadhihirika pale wazee wetu walipokuwa wanaangalia muda kwa kutumia movement ya jua anaangalia juu anakuambia saa tano na nusu,etc so there was no reason to dought about what we were tought by those you caa them bullshit.IF U CANT CONVINCE CONFUSE THERE IT WAS WHY WE WERE LIED.BECAUSE IT WAS NOT EASY TO CONVINCE. UNDERSTAND Good Guy !

Last edited by a moderator:
physicaly in reality thats the way it is but geographicaly planets rotate the sun and its where we got the whats call the day and night,level za elimu ulizopitia ndio zilizokusaidia kugundua hili hata ukuaji wako wa akili pia pale ukiwa mdogo ungefundishwa kuwa jua halimoove tusingeelewana maana sasa hivi ukiangalia juu utaliona liko kama engo ya 85,saa sita linakuwa engo ya 90 jioni utaliona liko west engo ya 190 lakini inreality jua halimove dunia ndio inarotate kuzunguka jua ,haya mambo ungeambiwa ukiwa std 7 leo hii tungekukuta mitaa ya kkoo au posta unaokota matakataka kwa confussion au unaongea mwenyewe road,say sorry for call them" bullshit" na hii ilikuwa pia inadhihirika pale wazee wetu walipokuwa wanaangalia muda kwa kutumia movement ya jua anaangalia juu anakuambia saa tano na nusu,etc so there was no reason to dought about what we were tought by those you caa them bullshit.IF U CANT CONVINCE CONFUSE THERE IT WAS WHY WE WERE LIED.BECAUSE IT WAS NOT EASY TO CONVINCE. UNDERSTAND Good Guy !

hopefully i didn't offend ya with that word cause t wasn't my intention. So in short what you're saying is that with all d reasons aside they lied to us in school right? Imagine m2 ambae angeishia hapo kielimu has education made him more or less stupid :D. I'm not seeking justifications 2 why they did it, I'm just supporting what the guy who brought the thread says

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully i didn't offend ya with that word cause t wasn't my intention. So in short what you're saying is that with all d reasons aside they lied to us in school right? Imagine m2 ambae angeishia hapo kielimu has education made him more or less stupid :d. I'm not seeking justifications 2 why they did it, i'm just supporting what the guy who brought the thread says
have a nice weekend and stay blessed.

user-offline.png
nivea

Today 12:11

:Banned

Likes Given:601

Vip tena??

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom