A call for Kikwete to resign his presidency

"No,

I am wondering whether the original post, complete with lack of specifics, is overly quixotic

I was reading somewhere on how people use their tax rebates, one Mwafrika wa Kike type was furious about the Bush administration and its "Bushit", so she was like as soon as I get my tax rebate mula I will start a fund to impeach Bush and try him for war crimes.

Come the rebate check the gal went and paid a small portion of her debt!

If we entertain farfetched thoughts like pressuring Kikwete to resign, we should adopt farfetched sommersaults, like leaving the comfort of the keyboard and protesting at the embassy on the fourth instead of barbecuing."

I Agree, this all sounds like sour grapes to me! if you are going to make an argument please make an intelligent one! Back it up with specifics and facts or else your cause just gets lost and the only support you get is from your those as bitter as you.

Perhaps you should go back to the drawing board and come up with specific reasons why we should coerce our president into retirement and in the case you don't come up with any facts then maybe you don't have a case after all... i respect that you and a few others for various reasons (some even reasonable) are not satisfied with the current leadership but also bear in mind that there are others with a different view, that said there's no need to have JK retire...just gather your troops come October and do your worst at the polls. If he really is a sad excuse of a president and this is a general consensus then we'll be rid of him.... c u @ the polls.

[

Dear President Kikwete,

Just Because....

that you have failed us over and over again
that you have not worked hard to fight corruption
that you seem to not remember any of your promises

that you have made criminals your best friends
that you have demonstrated cowardice and incompetence
that your "unnecessary massive" government has impoverished us

of your reckless spending
of your careless embezzlement
of your deliberate actions to divide us

you are a sell off
you are taking us for a ride
you don't remember that we exist

you have taken our land from us
you have robbed our savings and our future
you have not taken time to listen to us - your employer

just because... you don't seem to care ... it doesn't get to you whether we die or live...

just because.... of all these and many more...

I am asking you for the sake of our people and our nation, for the sake of our kids and grand kids, for the sake of our united republic, for the sake of our .. yeah future.... to spare us this looming danger.

I am calling for you to resign your presidency effective immediately so that we can start to build our nation again without you as our commander in chief and president.

Yours in pain!

Mwafrika wa kike - 2008!

Mkulu Umeshindwa kukaripia ufisadi bado unaendelea kuwabeba hao mafisadi
Umeshindwa kutatua janga la umeme
Umeshindwa kutatua janga la mafuta
n.k........tuendelee

Mwaka wa uchaguzi ndio huu Je, huyu Fisadi ataondolewa vipi?

....Hakuondoka Mkuu maana siku hizi wamegundua mchezo wa kuchakachua kura kwanza kwa kuyapoteza majina ya baadhi ya wapiga kura, "Hatuna jina lako katika kituo hiki." na kisha kushiriki katika kuiba kura kwa kushirikiana na vyombo vya dola na kitengo kingine cha CCM (Tume ya Uchaguzi)

Dear President Kikwete,

Just Because....

you are a sell off

just because... you don't seem to care ... it doesn't get to you whether we die or live...

I am asking you for the sake of our people and our nation, for the sake of our kids and grand kids, for the sake of our united republic, for the sake of our .. yeah future.... to spare us this looming danger.

I am calling for you to resign your presidency effective immediately so that we can start to build our nation again without you as our commander in chief and president.

Yours in pain!

Mwafrika wa kike - 2008!

Kwa nini tusubiri a-resign wakati katiba iko wazi kwa Rais wa namna hii? Kifungu namba 38 (2) (c) - (d) na kile cha 37 (2)

Tumpe ofa. akiresign hatutamchunguza na wala hatutamshtaki. aking'ang'ania, tutamwondoa kwa nguvu na kum-Mubarak. sidhani kama kuna haja ya kuendelea kumwomba a-resign. ni achague moja, ajitoe mwenyewe, nasi tumsamehe madudu yote au tumtoe na tumtie adabu na wenzake

hajiuzulu mtu hapa, na tunasonga mbele kuleta maendeleo kwa ari kasi na nguvu mpya
<br />
<br />

Watu kama nyie mnatia hasira sana. Hivi hata kwa kuangalia tu huwezi kuona kwamba watu wapo serious hapa? Kuwa makini na kauli zako zinazidi kutukwaza!Ni ari ipi au kasi gani waliyo nayo hawa magamba zaidi ya Kobe Mzee?

Dear President Kikwete,

Just Because....

you are a sell off

Yours in pain!

Mwafrika wa kike - 2008!

Naunga hoja mkono.

Back
Top Bottom