A call for Kikwete to resign his presidency

MIMI NADHANI KWELI KIKWETE KASHIDWA NA KUWAANGUSHA HAWA WATANZANIA AMBAO KWA UJINGA WAO WALIMCHAGUA WENYEWE ETI ATAFANYA MABADILIKO MAKUBWA KATIKA MAISHA YAO. HAJAFANYA LOLOTE KABISAAAAAAAAAAA. NIMEWASIKIA HATA BAADHI YA WANA ccm WANALALAMIKA HIVI HIVI.
JE ANAWEZA KUTUAMBIA KAFANYA LIPI KATIKA UTAWALA WAKE KWELI?
ILA MIMI NILILIONA KABLA HATA YA KUCHAGULIWA KWAMBA TUMELIWA.
WATU WALIWEKA MATUMAINI MAKUBWA SANA KWA HUYU BWANA FROM NO WHERE.
HAKUKUWA NA BASE YOYOTE AMBAYO WATU WANGEWEZA KUIELEZA KWA NINI WALIKUWA WANAMUONA ETI KAMA MKOMBOZI WAO WA UMASKINI. WAO WALIUNGANA NA USHABIKI ULIOTOKA KATIKA MAGAZETI YA KIBONGO NA KUMCHAGUA KWA UONGO UONGO WAKE TU. SASA TUNAIPATA.
NA KWA KWELI HAWEZI KUONDOKA MADARAKANI KWA KUWA VIONGOZI WETU HUWA HAWANA KAWAIDA YA KU RESIGN HATA KAMA WAMEBORONGA. NIPE MFANO WA RAISI WA KIAFRIKA ALIYEWAHI KUACHIA NGAZI KWA KUWA AMIBORONGA! KAMA YUPO NI MUUJIZA. WOTE HUWA AKISHAAPISHWA AHADI ZAO ZINAISHIA BAADA YA ILE MIZINGA 21. NA USIMWAMBIE KUWA UMESHINDWA KUTIMIZA AHADI ZAKO, HAPO TENA UNAKUWA ADUI NAMBA MOJA. USIPOKUWA MAKINI HATA KUKUUA NI RAHISI. MUNGU TU ATUSAIDIE.

sasa wewe unadhani nani anafaa kuwa rais kama sio kikwete ??

JK alipewa kazi na watanzania, hivi ni vipimo gani vya nguvu kweli ambavyo wananchi wanaweza kutumia katika kusema Bwana Mkubwa kashindwa kazi?

Je Ni kweli yote waliyotegemea ameweza kuyatekeleza?

Je bado anaendelea kuyatekeleza tumpe muda?

Je ndo kabisa hata amepoteza mwelekeo? Ikiwa na maana kama njia ya ukweli ilikuwa inaelekea Arusha na yeye sasa anaelekea Msumbiji then hatuna haja ya kusubiri afike Maputo wakati njia sahii inajulikana. Tutakuja kujilaumu wenyewe.

Ni just kumwambia basi inatosha.

Hakuna Legal power ya kumwondoa Raisi hata afanye biashara hapo Ikulu ,katiba ilyokuwepo ambayo inasema kiongozi sijui haruhusiwi hiki na kile ni ndio hiyo hiyo inayesema kiongozi hawezi kushitakiwa.

Sasa watu wa upinzani watapiga makelele sana huku mishipa ya shingo ikiwasimama kushinda Cobra ,bado watakuwa hawajaisadia Tanzania kama hawajaamua kudai mabadiliko ya Katiba kwa kishindo ,zaidi nitawaona wanashiriki kwenye kufuga ufisadi watu wanasema kwa njia moja au nyingine.

JK hana mikakati and that is a fact.I am not disputing that.

The original post is extravagantly naive and I stress again quixotic because although it focused specifically on Kikwete's resignation, it did not provide specifics. ....I was clear that Kikwete is a joker

...I will keep in mind to go slow, geez.

I won't return that sucker punch that I'm slow. I've been hit under the belt with more crushing blows than that, believe me, so we'll bypass the jibberish. Ok, let's get outta the muck and back to the issue.

Since you agree that "Kikwete is a joker," who "has no plan," and also that, the call for resignation focused on Kikwete, then on whose specifics do you want?

Does a person lose a valid right to say a failing President should go, unless the call for resignation provides a dossiers of alternative replacements? When Wananchi were calling for Lowassa's resignation, did they have to say "put Pinda, instead"? Did anybody ask for details on all possible alternatives?

You are saying - without the balls to shoot straight - that Kikwete has a desirable level of performance that may not be marched by a replacement. So, you want us to provide a dossier of a better replacement before we can call for his resignation. You are suggesting -through wussy wondering - that our country of 35 Million people can not produce a better leader that a man who is horsing around at Ikulu with no plan. One whom you could put a Cyborg to replace, and would do just he is does. Those thoughts are repugnant. Thoughts of infamy. Nearly seditious. They are not worth of you, or the people of the Republic.

I reject your "curiosity," and I protest everything the level of performance of the President at Ikulu, whom you think should not leave office, for you do not know whether there is a better alternative. So repugnant!

Hakuna Legal power ya kumwondoa Raisi hata afanye biashara hapo Ikulu ,katiba ilyokuwepo ambayo inasema kiongozi sijui haruhusiwi hiki na kile ni ndio hiyo hiyo inayesema kiongozi hawezi kushitakiwa ,sasa watu wa upinzani watapiga makelele sana huku mishipa ya shingo ikiwasimama kushinda Cobra ,bado watakuwa hawajaisadia Tanzania kama hawajaamua kudai mabadiliko ya Katiba kwa kishindo ,zaidi nitawaona wanashiriki kwenye kufuga ufisadi watu wanasema kwa njia moja au nyingine.

Right on track mzee !

Since you agree that "Kikwete is a joker," who "has no plan," and also that, the call for resignation focused on Kikwete, then on whose specifics do you want?

"On whose specifics do you want" haijakaa vizuri.

If you mean "On whom do you want the specifics" Kikwete of course.

Just because Kikwete is a joker it does not follow kwamba tuna case ya yeye ku resign, au yeye ku resign kutakuwa meaningful katika kutatua matatizo yetu.Tatizo la siasa za Afrika zina revolve around personalities, not institutions.

Does a person lose a valid right to say a failing President should go, unless the call for resignation provides a dossiers of alternative replacements? When Wananchi were calling for Lowassa's resignation, did they have to say "put Pinda, instead"? Did anybody ask for details on all possible alternatives?

Notice I am not policing anybody here, I did not say anything about right and wrong.I merely raised the issue of practicability and effectiveness of such a move as a call for his resignation

Your Lowassa / Pinda example is a chief illustration of my point for the need to change institutions and not indulge in cosmetic resignations. Lowassa was a corrupt PM, Pinda is a joker smoker, begging for cigarrette and lighter!

You are saying - without the balls to shoot straight - that Kikwete has a desirable level of performance that may not be marched by a replacement. So, you want us to provide a dossier of a better replacement before we can call for his resignation. You are suggesting -through wussy wondering - that our country of 35 Million people can not produce a better leader that a man who is horsing around at Ikulu with no plan. One whom you could put a Cyborg to replace, and would do just he is does. Those thoughts are repugnant. Thoughts of infamy. Nearly seditious. They are not worth of you, or the people of the Republic.

The people of the Republic, Senator do you even know "The People of The Republic"?

I did not say anything about Kikwete having a "desirable" level of performance.I am not calling for you to provide a better alternative, I am debunking the entire idea as misguided and a waste of effort.

After all Ali Hassan Mwinyi resigned in 1977, and look what he got seven years after resigning, the presidency.

Resigning would amount to cosmetic change and would only undermine more serious institutional changes.

I reject your "curiosity," and I protest everything the level of performance of the President at Ikulu, whom you think should not leave office, for you do not know whether there is a better alternative. So repugnant!

My curiosity was not applying for your approval, the rest of your sentence does not warrant a reply, in fact cannot be replied to as is, due to being wretchedly convoluted, needing some serious thatcher's patching and on top of being grammatically incorrect having the hideously mischievous nature of planting words in my mouth and insinuating ideas I did not propagate .

What specifics about Kikwete do you want, if you already agree that he "a joker" and "has no plan?"

Specifics that not only warrants a call for resignation and ones that can practically withstand the arduous processes sure to emanate - legal and otherwise - but also ones that can do so in a way that will be beneficial to "The People of The Republic" and bring about meaningful and sustainable change.

Right now what if Kikwete resigns and pulls a remote control stunt? We do not have institutions, awareness and the right leadership with the right integrity to prevent that.

With the right institutional etc etc changes, which I demand, we will look not only for a regime change, we could probably throw him and his goons in jail.

Specifics that not only warrants a call for resignation and ones that can practically withstand the arduous processes, legal and otherwise, sure to emanate, but also ones that can do so in a way that will be beneficial to "The People of The Republic" and bring about sustainable change.

Right now what if Kikwete resigns and pulls a remote control stunt?

With the right institutional changes, which I demand, we will look not only for a regime change, we could probably throw him and his goons in jail.

You want specifics of the legal processes that will follow in the event of the resignation? Did you look up the constitution first, it's spelled out in there, you got a copy?

You want specifics of assurance that Kikwete won't pull a remote control stunt before one can call for his resignation? You kidding me? What do want, for him to be put in jail before he resigns? How can one ever assure others that a new president won't be a puppet of the predecessor, or of anybody else? Isn't Kikwete being influenced by external corrupt forces right now? He just leaked his own Mining Commission report to an ill-willing foreigner named Jim Sinclair, before the people have'd the chance to see it. Is that the man you want in office? Don't be ridiculous!

You want specifics that can withstand the legal and related processes to follow, in a manner that is beneficial to the country? So what do want, a tally of the legal man-hours to be expended after the resignation? Don't you think the time and resources being thrown down the toilet bowl right now by Kikwete administration is wastesful enough? Are you absurd or what?

Would you just come out of the closet and "accept you identity"? I know ain't fashionable defending Kikwete's job these days, with all the persecution that comes with it, but you won't be alone. This very thread is testimony to those who you would be in bed with. So why don't you man up (or woman up, whatever your sexual idenity is) and be straight about the President in whose tank you're in!

You want specifics of the legal processes that will follow in the event of the resignation? Did you look up the constitution first, it's spelled out in there, you got a copy?

Please be specific in pointing out the specifics, where in the constitution?

You want specifics of assurance that Kikwete won't pull a remote control stunt before one can call for his resignation?

You miss the point, that scenario was a demonstration of how misguided this "Kikwete must resign" missile is.It is not a thorough and carefully thought out argument, it is full of holes like swiss cheese, one of them being the pointed out.A more thorough argument would aim at clipping the presidential wings as well as instituting a more robust leadership code and act as well as informing the masses on what is possible, pressuring MPs not to take bs or else losetheir seats, in fact we need a new breed of leadership, a more thoughful argument would focus on unseating the entire current leadership and the foundation it is based on, not just the figurehead.

You kidding me? What do want, for him to be put in jail before he resigns? How can one ever assure others that a new president won't be a puppet of the predecessor, or of anybody else?

By institutional changes and raising public awareness, by a watertight election system that will guarantee only people with the highest integrity can even dream of becoming presidents.Right now any joker with enough many and party influence can become president.

Isn't Kikwete being influenced by external corrupt forces right now? He just leaked his own Mining Commission report to an ill-willing foreigner named Jim Sinclair, before the people have'd the chance to see it. Is that the man you want in office? Don't be ridiculous!

You totally miss the point. Maybe if you had focused on changing the election process, beginning with election commission (which is appointed by the very same president) campaign finance, nomination process including candidate vetting and raise the peoples awareness as to what power they have there would ahve been a right environment to have a corruption free leadership.

You want specifics that can withstand the legal and related processes to follow, in a manner that is beneficial to the country? So what do want, a tally of the legal man-hours to be expended after the resignation? Don't you think the time and resources being thrown down the toilet bowl right now by Kikwete administration is wastesful enough? Are you absurd or what?

Just specifics that will assure me that this will not be another thetrical chicanery with no mercy to the taxpayer despite having neither tooth nor nail to produce results

Would you just come out of the closet and "accept you identity"? I know ain't fashionable defending Kikwete's job these days, with all the persecution that comes with it, but you won't be alone. This very thread is testimony to those who you would be in bed with. So why don't you man up (or woman up, whatever your sexual idenity is) and be straight about the President in whose tank you're in!

If anybody needs to come out of the closet it is you and your crew, out of the closet of naivety disguised with skeleton suits of firebrand diction, mistaking pointless discharges of firebrand diction with no plan to carry it through for actual progressive action will never solve a thing and can only guarantee a misallocation of focus if not resources.

Sasa nyinyi hapa mnashindana kuandika kiingereza tu.....maana hamna jipya mnalosema zaidi ya kusema yale yale mliokwishayasema...

Kama kawaida wananchi mnangoja mpaka Kikwete muda wake uishe ndio muanze nostalgia za mazuri yake. Hii mlimfanyia mzee ruksa pia, na sasa mnatamani arudi tena madarakani!

Dear President Kikwete,

Just Because....

that you have failed us over and over again
that you have not worked hard to fight corruption
that you seem to not remember any of your promises

that you have made criminals your best friends
that you have demonstrated cowardice and incompetence
that your "unnecessary massive" government have impoverished us

of your reckless spending
of your careless embezzlement
of your deliberate actions to divide us

you are a sell off
you are taking us for a ride
you don't remember that we exist

you have taken our land from us
you have robbed our savings and our future
you have not taken time to listen to us - your employer

just because... you don't seem to care ... it doesn't get to you whether we die or live...

just because.... of all these and many more...

I am asking you for the sake of our people and our nation, for the sake of our kids and grand kids, for the sake of our united republic, for the sake of our .. yeah future.... to spare us this looming danger.

I am calling for you to resign your presidency effective immediately so that we can start to build our national again without you as our commander in chief and president.

Yours in pain!

Mwafrika wa kike - 2008!

Mwafrika wa Kike, hii sasa inaonesha jinsi gani tumeanza kuishiwa. Hapa cha msingi ni kukosoa na kutoa solution. Wewe unajua wazi kwamba huyu mtu hawezi kujiuzulu na kimsingi hamna sababu thabit ya yeye kujiuzulu. Kilichobaki ni kuangalia yale ambayo sisi tunaona ni kero na hayana utekelezaji ndio tuyaseme.

Jamani, Rais kufungua mdomo wake kwa kucheka na kila mtu imekuwa tabu?

Wapo wengi sana wakuwashurutisha ambao kila mmoja yupo kwenye Madaraka yake wakiwemo Baba zako/zangu na wajomba zako/zangu.

Please, Jamii forum isiwe ya kumshurutisha mtu kwa CHUKI BINAFSI.

Mwaccheni afanye kazi na mtambue kwamba yeye sio MALAIKA na anategemea sana msaada kutoka kwa wananchi tukiwemo sisi JAMII FORUM.

Mwafrika wa Kike, hii sasa inaonesha jinsi gani tumeanza kuishiwa. Hapa cha msingi ni kukosoa na kutoa solution. Wewe unajua wazi kwamba huyu mtu hawezi kujiuzulu na kimsingi hamna sababu thabit ya yeye kujiuzulu. Kilichobaki ni kuangalia yale ambayo sisi tunaona ni kero na hayana utekelezaji ndio tuyaseme.

Wapo wengi sana wakuwashurutisha ambao kila mmoja yupo kwenye Madaraka yake wakiwemo Baba zako/zangu na wajomba zako/zangu.

Mwaccheni afanye kazi na mtambue kwamba yeye sio MALAIKA na anategemea sana msaada kutoka kwa wananchi tukiwemo sisi JAMII FORUM.

kuna tatizo gani kuuliza ajiuzulu kama ameshindwa kudeliver?

Hii thread inanikumbusha ile hadithi ya fisi aliyekuwa ananyemelea mkono wa binadamu udondoke! Njia muafaka ya kubadili uongozi huu ni kuhakikisha wapiga kura walio wengi na waishio vijijini wanaelimishwa kuhusu mapungufu ya serikali iliyo madarakani. Just a thought!

kuna tatizo gani kuuliza ajiuzulu kama ameshindwa kudeliver?

Kashindwa kudeliver nini?
Kipindi alichopewa dhamana na watanzania ni miaka mitano, baada ya hapo watanzania wataangalia kama amedeliver wampe tena au la. Sio mtu fulani anayejiita MWK akae aone malengo yake fulani hayajatimizwa halafu aanze kutaka rais hajiuzuru.

Jifunzeni kuwa kila mtu ana kura moja, mwandishi wa thread hii naye ana kura moja kumuomba rais ajiuzuru kunahitaji kura angalau milioni sita.

Mwaccheni afanye kazi na mtambue kwamba yeye sio MALAIKA na anategemea sana msaada kutoka kwa wananchi tukiwemo sisi JAMII FORUM

Sema wewe nafikiri utaeleweka vizuri zaidi mkuu. HONGERA!

Kipindi alichopewa dhamana na watanzania ni miaka mitano, baada ya hapo watanzania wataangalia kama amedeliver wampe tena au la. Sio mtu fulani anayejiita MWK akae aone malengo yake fulani hayajatimizwa halafu aanze kutaka rais hajiuzuru. Jifunzeni kuwa kila mtu ana kura moja, mwandishi wa thread hii naye ana kura moja kumuomba rais ajiuzuru kunahitaji kura angalau milioni sita.

Mbaya ni kwamba, humu nafikiri ni kweli kama watu walivyosema kwamba tumeingiliwa, maana mtu anakaa kwenye pc na kuanza tu kutoa amri, eti ole wako kikwete, then anakuja na ombi kwa dr. shein na kumkebehi ndani yake....sasa vitu kama hivi watu lazima tuamke na kuvikemea na sio kuunga tu mkono ! Wasubiri 2010 !

Kipindi alichopewa dhamana na watanzania ni miaka mitano, baada ya hapo watanzania wataangalia kama amedeliver wampe tena au la. Sio mtu fulani anayejiita MWK akae aone malengo yake fulani hayajatimizwa halafu aanze kutaka rais hajiuzuru. Jifunzeni kuwa kila mtu ana kura moja, mwandishi wa thread hii naye ana kura moja kumuomba rais ajiuzuru kunahitaji kura angalau milioni sita.

kuna kosa gani kwa mtanzania mmoja kumtaka Kikwete ajiuzulu? Je, hata hao watanzania milioni sita hawataitaji kiongozi wa kuorganize move yao?

Back
Top Bottom