(¯`·._.•Very Sad Story...!™•._.·´¯)

X-PASTER

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2007

This was simply just too beautiful not to share.

This series of photos is telling the suffering of a poor
bird shocked with his partner's fatal injury.

Here his wife is injured and the condition is fatal.
1.jpg
↓
↓

Here he brought her food and attended to her with love and compassion.
2.jpg
↓
↓

He brought her food but shocked to find her dead. He tried to move her.
3.jpg
↓
↓

Aware that his sweetheart is dead and will never come back to him again, he cried with adoring love.
4.jpg
↓
↓

He stood beside her, saddened of her death.
5.jpg
↓
↓

Finally aware that she would never return to him, he
stood beside her body with sadness and sorrow.
6.jpg

Millions of people cried after watching this picture.... It is said that the photographer sold these pictures for a nominal fee to the most famous newspaper in France...

All copies of that newspaper were sold out on the day these pictures were published... And some people think animals don't have a brain or feelings

Its amazing what is being learned... now about how very smart animals really are!!

imagine it was you and not that bird, you have to cry as the bird did. hii nafikiri imengezea ufahamu wa watu kuhusu viumbe kama ndege kusikia machungu na kufikiri.

IT IS REALLY PAINFUL!
In my life,i was made to believe that PAIN IS LOVE.and lol!i am still proving the statement.

HALLA BACK X-PLASTER!

Dah!!!

mmmmhhh....its real pain just imagine..... "she will never come back" and he is still waiting there....

Ni kweli inaonyesha jinsi gani nao viumbe wengine have the same feelings as human being do!

Maadili kama haya ndio tungewarithisha watoto wetu na kama wangeyashika, matatizo ya kuwauwa maalbino yasingekuwepo!!

Back
Top Bottom