Jaguar

JF-Expert Member
Mar 6, 2011
MAN;Hello!is this 911? POLICE;Yes!What is your emergency? MAN;Two girls are fighting over me! POLICE;What is wrong with that??! MAN;The ugly one is winning...Hurry!!

Husband&wife are waiting at the bus stop with their 9 children.A blindman joins them after a few minutes.When the bus arrives,they find it overloaded and only the wife and 9 kids are able to fit into the bus.So the husband and the blindman decide to walk.After a while,the husband gets irritated by the ticking of blind man's stick as he taps on the sidewalk,and says to him,"why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick?,that ticking sound is driving me crazy !".The blindman replies,"If you had put a rubber on your f#cking dick,we'd be in the bus,so shut the f#ck up!

Little johnny's dad is sitting on the side of the bed rolling on a condom about to give his wife some ###.Little johnny sticks his head in the door,sees his dad and says,"whatcha doin' Daddy?".Johnny's dad stoops over to cover up his dick and starts looking at the floor."Oh.I'm just looking for this big rat I saw",he says.Little johnny asks,"whatcha gonna do,f#ck it?".

dah, huyo little Johnny hafai mbinguni wala duniani...

MAN;Hello!is this 911? POLICE;Yes!What is your emergency? MAN;Two girls are fighting over me! POLICE;What is wrong with that??! MAN;The ugly one is winning...Hurry!!
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loh!

umetisha mkuu
Husband&wife are waiting at the bus stop with their 9 children.A blindman joins them after a few minutes.When the bus arrives,they find it overloaded and only the wife and 9 kids are able to fit into the bus.So the husband and the blindman decide to walk.After a while,the husband gets irritated by the ticking of blind man's stick as he taps on the sidewalk,and says to him,"why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick?,that ticking sound is driving me crazy !".The blindman replies,"If you had put a rubber on your f#cking dick,we'd be in the bus,so shut the f#ck up!

Baada ya kushiriki tendo la ndoa gizani kwa miaka 20 mfululizo,siku moja mke katika pekua pekua yake akaikuta dildo chini ya Godoro.Mke kwa hasira akamvaa mumewe aliyekuwa akiangalia TV na watoto wake sebuleni,akang'aka;"we mshenzi,una lipi la kuniambia kuhusu hii Dildo?".Mume akajibu;"we malaya,una lipi la kuniambia kuhusu upatikanaji wa hawa watoto?".[Wife kimyaaaa].

Baada ya kushiriki tendo la ndoa gizani kwa miaka 20 mfululizo,siku moja mke katika pekua pekua yake akaikuta dildo chini ya Godoro.Mke kwa hasira akamvaa mumewe aliyekuwa akiangalia TV na watoto wake sebuleni,akang'aka;"we mshenzi,una lipi la kuniambia kuhusu hii Dildo?".Mume akajibu;"we malaya,una lipi la kuniambia kuhusu upatikanaji wa hawa watoto?".[Wife kimyaaaa].

Mawee, maweeee