70 Year Old Virgin Seaching for a Right Man

Synthesizer

JF-Expert Member
Feb 15, 2010
An average woman may lose her virginity utmost at 30 years or latest 40 years. Pam Shaw on the other hand says that she is slightly older. Shaw is searching or a right man for her at the age of 70 and is still a virgin. To her, it is not at all- too late for her but the right time for her for marriage.
“I feel I am ready to give marriage a go and maybe go to bed with a man. You are never too old for anything.” Shaw says
“Now’s the time. I’m ready to take the plunge for the right bloke. My standards are still very high, though. I’m hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire.”
Shaw says that she didn’t want to have sex before marriage and she has always been too focused on her career as a cabaret dancer to find a suitable husband. Pam Shaw was almost married once but broke off the engagement before she walked down the aisle.
Pam Shaw has waited 70-years to find the right man but it just hasn’t happened. Good luck Pam Shaw

Pam-Shaw-a-70-year-old-Virgin.jpg

Mods tafadhali naomba muondoe hii advert, huyu mie nilimchukua nina week sasa nashangaa hii advert bado imewekwa hadi leo, maana yake nini sasa kama sio kunidhalilisha kijinsia? mie tayari niko na bibie home tunafaidi matunda ya uvumilivu na ustahimilivu wetu

Mods tafadhali naomba muondoe hii advert, huyu mie nilimchukua nina week sasa nashangaa hii advert bado imewekwa hadi leo, maana yake nini sasa kama sio kunidhalilisha kijinsia? mie tayari niko na bibie home tunafaidi matunda ya uvumilivu na ustahimilivu wetu

Hahahaha, weka picha. Maana kuna mtu mngine alisema hivo hivo. :first: