5G wireless nework is almost here

At which generation of WIFI are we now and what is is the minimum and maximum im transfer rate? Practically here in africa we are in 2G. and few place can enjoy stable 3G signals....... So how come 5G is here? Are you talking about mobile broadband of DSL connection

And....
The motto of your Blog(News about android tablet and phone with focus on Africa ) and most subject tittles and content does not really seem to focus on Africa.
I suggest u just change the motto to be be about news.................... regardless of specific geographic focus...

Mmh mkuu uko makini kweli ww...hapa dar tu kuna maeneo hkna 3G..

Well when it comes to Africa most countries have 3G in the major Cities and some countries are testing 4G (LTE).

IEEE 802.11ac is however not design to be used as public access networks but rather WLAN. Meaning this is a network you install in your house or offices. and it will come to Africa most likely within a year a most likely to a price below 200 USD to start with.

Exactly! Utafikiri bado tuko kwenye 2G. I don't see it helpful in the near future.

Ni kutojua umuhimu wa hizo network tu mbona 4g ipo bongo? So lazima iwe ni voda au tigo watoe unafunga wireless yako nyumban 100usd per month maana hela ya pombe 5000 kwa siku ni sawa na payment ya internet kwa mwez.

labda itakuwa ni tanzania ijayo...hata 3.5G huwa ipo posta halafu maeneo ya ofisi ya mitandao ya simu wakiwa wanakujaribishia modem uliyoinunua..

I think we need to clarify to so people to understand clearly difference between Wireless technologies and and Mobile technologies .A Netgear or CISCO router can enable a wireless connectivity of a computer or device at specific location (eg at home) but Netgear/CISCO router is not mobile. Nokia, HTC, Blacbbery, Samsung Iphone, an Modems are the device one should put in mind when taking abut Mobile Internet connectivity

Even in developed world 4G in mobile device is just starting to take off

voda washaanza kutrain sub contractors kuhusu WIMAX HIYO 5G duh nadhani kwetu ni bado kidogo

I don't get your point mr.are you talking of evolution of GSM networks(GPRS,EDGE,3G,3.5G and now 4G)
Because in terms of wi-fi regardless if its home or enterprise IEEE 802.11abg to the latest one n, the frequency is ranged between 2.5GHz-5Ghz(which unlicenced) and the speed for the latest 540Mbps

I don't get your point mr.are you talking of evolution of GSM networks(GPRS,EDGE,3G,3.5G and now 4G)
Because in terms of wi-fi regardless if its home or enterprise IEEE 802.11abg to the latest one n, the frequency is ranged between 2.5GHz-5Ghz(which unlicenced) and the speed for the latest 540Mbps

802.11ac is going to replace 802.11n and as such is designed to provide coverage in smaller areas even though you could see wide area implementations like Uhurunets existing 802.11 network.

To get the full benefit of 802.11ac you would however need to have a fibre connection to the Internet and even though most people might think this is light-years away there are on-going investment or plans on the drawing Board to roll out fibre to the home in Dar es Salaam. Until then you will unfortunately only be able to have 1GB per second speed in your home or offices.

We will see what the future will bring . But before you write of this new technology just think about how the internet connectivity was in Tanzania 5 years ago.

802.11ac is going to replace 802.11n and as such is designed to provide coverage in smaller areas even though you could see wide area implementations like Uhurunets existing 802.11 network.

To get the full benefit of 802.11ac you would however need to have a fibre connection to the Internet and even though most people might think this is light-years away there are on-going investment or plans on the drawing Board to roll out fibre to the homes in Dar es Salaam. Until then you will unfortunately only be able to have 1GB per second speed in your home or offices.

We will see what the future will bring . But before you write of this new technology just think about how the internet connectivity was in Tanzania 5 years ago.

Which Dar es Salaam? Homes? For what ? This is shit Plan. the city with no plan. maji ambayo ni basic need tumeshindwa kusambaza, umeme wa kusuasua, If its plan for next 100 years, yes i can believe because i wont be there.

Back
Top Bottom