50 years of independence of Tanzania Zanzibar exclusive

kibajaj

Apr 12, 2011
It is my conviction that the name TANZANIA came to exist after the unification of TANGANYIKA and ZANZIBAR in 1964. This unification has just lasted for 47 years. When the unification of two countries took place it should be noted that ZANZIBAR had just undergone&nbsp; revolution three months before this unification. This time politicians and other smart people are saying that we are going to celebrate 50 years of independence of tanganyinga. PLEASE MEMBER JUST TELL ME WHERE IS THE PLACE OF ZANZIBAR IN THIS CELEBRATION? This is simply because zanzibar is only 47 years ofindependence. Will zanzibar get excluded during the celebration? Is it not more convinient to say 50 years of Tanganyika than saying Tanzania? Will zanzibar Participate?<br><br><br>IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THIS TOPIC IS POSTED IN A GOOD WILL IT IS NOT MENT NEGATIVELLY TO THE UNIFICATION OF Tanganyika and Zanzibar.

what do you mean by this : nbsp

Again you are asking things which are directly open. In this celebration Zanzibar is excluded. This is for Tanganyika. The shy and hypocrite leaders of ours call it Tanzania Mainland. Kwa hiyo mtakaribishwa tu kama majirani ili mje mle hilo pilao la Uhuru lakini sio waandaaji bali watazamaji ok?

Is it 50 years of independence of Tanzania or Tanganyika?
As far as I know, Tanzania came after the unification of
Tanganyika and Zanzibar. But where is our Tanganyika?
We need it...

Tanganyika acquired a new territory in 1964 so there was a need to change the name from Tanganyika to Tanzania. Tanzania is a bigger Tanganyika. So simple. That is why Union issue is a taboo in Tanzanian politics.

Asiyejua maana haambiwi.........

Back
Top Bottom