40s are now 30s

dorin

JF-Expert Member
Jan 29, 2010
This thread is dedicated to women in their 30s or 40s especially those that are still single like me lol. Ladies just because you are in yr 30's/40's it does nt mean your life is finished.

Keep your head up gal and put your gear on. Most of us are professionals, beautiful and well educated so what prevents you from being forever young?By this i mean, it is not a taboo for you to wear a mini skirt and display those thighs or wear a sexy top that discloses your cleavage.

If you are into young men like i am tihihih go for it. You dont have to date your agemates after all most of them are either married and are disappointing in bed. Get yourself a young man, 22yrs minimum and 28yrs at most.

Trust me you can order them around the way you like wink*. Be it in the bed when you want him to lick you in the right places or in a supermarket when u want him to carry your handbag or carry your shopping bags.

My point is ladies, older men (sugar daddies) are going for the younger ladies mostly students in universties & colleges. Who then is catering for the young studs & stallions in the same universites. I will admit that i hang out with a 24 yr old he doesnt disappoint.

We go partying together and make love like newly born weds. I take charge when it comes to bedroom matters. He will do me how i want it done.

ha ha ha ha welcome back Mdada. siku nyingi hatujakuona humu

Si kuna mwingine tena hapa
Anasema an m date jimama...

Safi sana ... ponda maisha kufa kwaja ..

This thread is dedicated to women in their 30s or 40s especially those that are still single like me lol. Ladies just because you are in yr 30's/40's it does nt mean your life is finished. <br />
<br />
Keep your head up gal and put your gear on. Most of us are professionals, beautiful and well educated so what prevents you from being forever young?By this i mean, it is not a taboo for you to wear a mini skirt and display those thighs or wear a sexy top that discloses your cleavage. <br />
<br />
If you are into young men like i am tihihih go for it. You dont have to date your agemates after all most of them are either married and are disappointing in bed. Get yourself a young man, 22yrs minimum and 28yrs at most. <br />
<br />
Trust me you can order them around the way you like wink*. Be it in the bed when you want him to lick you in the right places or in a supermarket when u want him to carry your handbag or carry your shopping bags. <br />
<br />
My point is ladies, older men (sugar daddies) are going for the younger ladies mostly students in universties &amp; colleges. Who then is catering for the young studs &amp; stallions in the same universites. I will admit that i hang out with a 24 yr old he doesnt disappoint. <br />
<br />
We go partying together and make love like newly born weds. I take charge when it comes to bedroom matters. He will do me how i want it done.
<br />
<br />
dorin am 27 and am in need of jimama moja la ukweli i can fall inlove with....w'd u help me?

Njoooooooooooooooooooo ufanyiwe maombiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh mwenyezi Mungu naomba nisaidie mwanangu asikutane na mwanamke wa dizaini hii na kuharibu maisha yake kisa pesa ambazo zilimsaliti Yesu,mwanamke kama huyu naomba apite mbali na mwanangu wa kiume,plz Mungu mbadilishe na huyu dada hayo mawazo yake mepesi maana yangekuwa mazito yangeweza hata kutatua tatizo la umeme linalokabili Nchi,au vita katika nchi za jirani zetu au katika njaa barani Africa,Mpe ufahamu wa kuweza kutambua mema na mabaya,maana maana kutwa anawaza atapata wapi vijana wetu Taifa la leo wajenga Nchi,na kuwabadilisha nia na destruri zao za kujenga Nchi badala yake wajenge mwili wa dada,Eeeeh mwenyezi Mungu msaidie.

Whatever Tickle your Fancy......!!!

In life hakuna formula fanya kile roho inapenda, all the best...

Lakini angalizo in matters of love hakuna mjanja unaweza ukachukua dogo dogo ili afanye kile unachotaka lakini the game ikawa changed wewe ndio ukawa unafanya anachotaka

Way to go Dorin! This is what I call a legit msg &#65288;&#65342;&#9671;&#65342;&#65289;