40 Things a Man Must Know About Life, Love and Women

Thank you dearest, endelea tu kumuokoa awe wa tofauti....mkumbushe namba 32!

Stay well, see you soon dear!
Hii ni mara ya pili mwanamke ana underline that part katika usiku huu huu, tena wote watu ninao waamini sana...

Ooops! Ntaanza kuangalia hatua zangu nisije nikakuingiza chaka manake bhange siku ingine zinanilandua! Haya, endelea ku-save hiyo soul hapo juu manake ndo ring leader wa ile kikundi!
Hii ni mara ya pili mwanamke ana underline that part katika usiku huu huu, tena wote watu ninao waamini sana...

Thank you for this useful thread. I noticed I already was implementing some of the above principles, and must cultivate others to avoid heart aches.

asante consi
za siku? Umepotea hadi nimesahau anthropology.
ahsanta sna Kongosho, mimi nipo.
Naamini utambuzi wako kuhusu kusahau ni achievement tosha and I hope you will do sometging to fill the gap.

14? that is a stupid statment!
ila 38 nimeipenda.

Mwali! How is you?
14 might sound stupid, depending on the tone, but that block No. 14 has the materials of the stone of the corner.

Hizi nondo hapa chini nazikubali;

13. Be quick to hear and slow to speak; know when to talk and when to listen. Obey these laws and you will go far in life.

18. Sex is not a sport and females are not trophies. Treat the opposite sex with respect and honor – your life will be blessed!

21. Learn how to bounce back from setbacks, failures and losses.

25. Know how to respond properly when people treat you bad.

29. If you are unhappy with your life, don’t complain, change it!