20/20 tonite: On Albino murders in TZ

Mi nakuambia kuna siku nlikua ugenini flan, channel ya etv ikawainaonyesha hayo mauaji ya ndugu ze2 albino. Nilijiskia aibu mimi na Tanzania yangu. Very embarassing i tell u guyz. I wish 1 day Watanzania wote na Afrika kwa ujumla 2taachana na iman potofu na kufocus ktk kuliendeleza bara le2.

White folks are making the tragic plight of albinos in some African societies into a big deal simply because they are obviously mesmerized and touched na binadamu ambao, kutokana ngozi yao nyeupe, wana nyanyapaliwa na kuuwawa na jamii ya Waafrika weusi.

It is a big deal not because "white folks" are making it to be a big deal. It is a big deal because human beings are getting mutilated and murdered for superstitious reasons and the government is not doing shyt to end the problem. That's what it is. I don't know where this "white folks" this "white folks" is coming from. You can't blame everything on whitey.

Lakini, deep down Wazungu (na hasa Wamarekani Weupe) really don't give a damn thing about Black folks, and least of Africans. With that said, this whole thing is only skin-deep as far as Wazungu (na haswa Wamarekani Weupe) are concerned.

I see you are anti Wazungu but truth be told, most Americans, Germans, Mexicans, Dominicans, Brazillians, Chinese, Japanaese, and even shockingly Tanzanians don't give a damn about the plight of Albinos in Tanzania. What has Kikwete done to protect them? What has Masha done to protect them? And apart from whining about Wazungu all the time what have you done to protect them?

I guess what many (if not most) White Folks really expected was for Black Africans to worship and idolize Albinos born in their communities simply by virtue of their Light or White skin and as sort of quasi Europeans...

Wow! Just wow!! Jesus take the wheel.

It is a big deal not because "white folks" are making it to be a big deal. It is a big deal because human beings are getting mutilated and murdered for superstitious reasons and the government is not doing shyt to end the problem. That's what it is. I don't know where this "white folks" this "white folks" is coming from. You can't blame everything on whitey.

I see you are anti Wazungu but truth be told, most Americans, Germans, Mexicans, Dominicans, Brazillians, Chinese, Japanaese, and even shockingly Tanzanians don't give a damn about the plight of Albinos in Tanzania. What has Kikwete done to protect them? What has Masha done to protect them? And apart from whining about Wazungu all the time what have you done to protect them?

the good thing abt you two.....akitokea Patel tu.....anshughulikiwa kama mpira wa kona......lol

Americans have more than enough violence (and in some cases of almost genocidal proportions - at least as far as African American communities are concerned) occurring in their own inner cities to bother traveling halfway around the world to document some voodoo killings of Albinos in some obscure and mostly unheard-of African country.

You also have women and kids all over Africa caught in civil wars and suffering and dying like flies in their hundreds every single day, but hardly any American TV networks or daily broadsheets like the NY Times or Washington Post publicize or to report about these innocent and mostly silent victims.

With that said, I believe there's more than meets the eye as to underlying motives of many mainstream American and European media outlets that have expended considerable resources in the coverage of Albino murders in Tanzania: and basically what I'm saying is there's some racial element involved in their obsession with this issue (however absurd it may sound to some). Go figure!

kikwete inabidi akae nyumbani kushughulikia usalama wa watu tunatia aibu sijui nitasema nini kesho kazini

sasa hivi atatulia maana waandishi duniani wanamuwinda ajibu mswali yao.pinda kaulizwa anacheka,hapo hapo hapo anataka kupiga mzinga wa magari ya polisi

Tukubali UCHAWI ni behind this.Makabila mengi ,uchawi umezidi.Hata ,viongozi wetu wengi wanajilinda kwa kwenda Bagamoyo.Ukiangalia pasipo na maendeleo makubwa Tanzania,uchawi umejaa.Watu wakisoma na kuwa na maisha mazuri hawajengi kwao,kwa kuogopa uchawi.Watoto wao hawaendi kijijini,wanakomea mijini tu.
HII NI FACT,baada ya miaka 48 ya uhuru bado sehemu kubwa ya nchi sio nzuri.

Mimi swali langu ni moja tu - hivi kwa nini mkalimani alipindisha tafsiri ya yule mtoto pale mwisho?

Mtoto alisema kitu kama hiki "naomba mtusaidie......." Lakini mkalimana akatafsiri kitu kama hiki "we wish you a safe trip back home."

Kwa nini alipindisha? Je lilikuwa ni suala la aibu kwa taifa kwa yule mtoto kuomba msaada kutoka kwa wazungu kwenye tv? Mbona Kikwete anafanya hivyo kila siku...tena bila ya aibu??

and basically what I'm saying is there's some racial element involved in their obsession with this issue (however absurd it may sound to some). Go figure!

It really does sound absurd and ridiculous!! I'm glad you acknowledge that.

Last edited:
Mimi swali langu ni moja tu - hivi kwa nini mkalimani alipindisha tafsiri ya yule mtoto pale mwisho?

Mtoto alisema kitu kama hiki "naomba mtusaidie......." Lakini mkalimana akatafsiri kitu kama hiki "we wish you a safe trip back home."

Kwa nini alipindisha? Je lilikuwa ni suala la aibu kwa taifa kwa yule mtoto kuomba msaada kutoka kwa wazungu kwenye tv? Mbona Kikwete anafanya hivyo kila siku...tena bila ya aibu??

Nitajaribu kumuuliza mmoja wa waliosaidia suala la tafsiri ya lugha; ni memba wetu humu.

It really does sound absurd and ridiculous!! I'm glad you acknowledge that.

To be fair, Americans have been known to materially assist many persecuted minority peoples in countries all over the world including Africa eg, so-called Somali Bantus who were airlifted en masse to the US after being provided asylum on humanitarian grounds. Perhaps Americans should consider taking some similar course of action towards Albino peoples in East and Central Africa.

To be fair, Americans have been known to materially assist many persecuted minority peoples in countries all over the world including Africa eg, so-called Somali Bantus who were airlifted en masse to the US after being provided asylum on humanitarian grounds. Perhaps Americans should consider taking some similar course of action towards Albino peoples in East and Central Africa.
u are stupid

Back
Top Bottom