Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

15 of the World's Craziest Laws

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by zomba, Feb 17, 2008.

1. zomba

zomba JF-Expert Member

Feb 17, 2008
    15 of the World's Craziest Laws

by Anne Lyken-Garner, Feb 16, 2008
    A collection of some strange and absurd laws that exsist in different parts of the world.

[​IMG]
    1. [​IMG]
    2. If you were posting a letter in England and by accident put the stamp (with the picture of the Queen) up side-down, you’d be committing an act of treason.
    3. In Arkansas, a man is legally allowed to beat his wife only once a month.
    4. In Florida it is forbidden for any woman to parachute on Sunday afternoons unless she is married.
    5. In France you could be put in prison for naming a pig Napoleon

[​IMG]
    6. In Iowa, it is forbidden for any kiss to last more than 5 minutes.
    7. In Nova Scotia, Canada, you’re not allowed to water your lawn when it is raining. [​IMG]
    8. In England, committing suicide is punishable by death.
    9. In Denmark one is not allowed to start a car if someone is under the vehicle.
    10. In Alabama it is against the law for a person to drive whilst blindfolded.
    11. In Israel it is illegal to pick your nose on a Saturday.
    12. In Saudi Arabia, it is forbidden for a woman to drive a car. (They must have the world’s safest roads then).
    13. In Singapore, if you are caught littering three times, you’re made to clean the streets on Sundays wearing a banner that says, “I am a litter bug.” A picture of you is then put on the local news. (I like this law very much).

[​IMG]
    14. In Indonesia you could be decapitated if found masturbating. (Mum was right then, you could go blind. Sorry I couldn’t resist it.)
    15. In Korea, it is illegal to eat stray cats.(That’s why I always go for the neighbour’s pet.)
    16. In Bahrain, it is illegal for a male doctor to look at a woman’s genitals at an examination. “How can he examine her then?”, I hear you ask. Well, he can only look at her private bits in a mirror. (But don’t mirrors show your reflection back to front?)

2. Mahesabu

Mahesabu JF-Expert Member

Feb 17, 2008
    NUMBER (9)Should be among the world's safest laws......NOT TO START A CAR WHILE ONE IS UNDERNEATH.....!