12 facts about you!

Koba

JF-Expert Member
Jul 3, 2007
12 Facts about YOU.

1. Your reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking whats that stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. your checking it now.
6. Your smilling.
7. Your still reading my comment
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now
12. And once again your ARE smiling

12 Facts about YOU.

5. your checking it now.
6. Your smilling.
11. Your checking it now

Hey, it didn't work for me. It was only true 41.7 percent!

12 Facts about YOU.

5. your checking it now.
6. Your smilling.
11. Your checking it now

Im just wondering..is it your or you are?:confused:

12 Facts about YOU.

5. your checking it now.
6. Your smilling.
11. Your checking it now

Koba,

YOUR is not equal to YOU ARE (right?)

Can i get some fries with these "facts"?

Mentality ya "spell check" ndiyo iliyotoa muandishi asiyejua tofauti ya your na you're, ambaye anawataka wenzake watumie "spell check".Kesho keshokutwa unaandika hivyo katika cover au business letter mzigo/ deal unakosa. Some humility is called for.

The feature is called a "spelling checker" the act is to "spell check" therefore one cannot "use spell check" unless you are calling the spell check function in some sequentially executing computer programming syntax, not the grammatically correct language of the English people.

The irony is, the one who should invest some time and effort in the endeavor of acquinting himself with a spelling checker is the one dispensing the advice of consulting one, to others!

Last edited:
spell check???? meaning what?

.....no one with a good head comes here for a grammar lesson. If you can read it and understand then good, move on,why waste your time correcting spelling and grammatical errors here? do that to your kids/school or in your professional life (if u have one).

Can i get some fries with these "facts"?

Mentality ya "spell check" ndiyo iliyotoa muandishi asiyejua tofauti ya your na you're, ambaye anawataka wenzake watumie "spell check".Kesho keshokutwa unaandika hivyo katika cover au business letter mzigo/ deal unakosa. Some humility is called for.

The feature is called a "spelling checker" the act is to "spell check" therefore one cannot "use spell check" unless you are calling the spell check function in some sequentially executing computer programming syntax, not the grammatically correct language of the English people.

The irony is, the one who should invest some time and effort in the endeavor of acquinting himself with a spelling checker is the one dispensing the advice of consulting one, to others!

nyah nyah nyah ...you know what they say - its one thing to ridicule others but it’s another when it points right back to you,i think you really need to have your post edited at least 10 times before posting it,you are just ridiculous and only embarassing yourselves with your makande first grade kiswanglish.

.....no one with a good head comes here for a grammar lesson. If you can read it and understand then good, move on,why waste your time correcting spelling and grammatical errors here? do that to your kids/school or in your professional life (if u have one).
Ngoja akufungulie thread.....

Back
Top Bottom