11 Places Women Want To Be Touched

naomba nifafanuliwe kuhusu wale wenye upara kama flaviani matata naona wanasisimka ukiwagusa upara wao
pili nasikia eti kuzigusagusa zile nywele za uvunguni(kwa wenye nazo) zinasisimua.. Ufaf anuzi tafwadhari

Making love is an art! Art that aims at satisfying your counter part than yourself. To enjoy making love, both of you must be romantic. Here I mean you must be in love with romance and sex! It will be possible to do all of that and more! You will enjoy it!

naomba nifafanuliwe kuhusu wale wenye upara kama flaviani matata naona wanasisimka ukiwagusa upara wao
pili nasikia eti kuzigusagusa zile nywele za uvunguni(kwa wenye nazo) zinasisimua.. Ufaf anuzi tafwadhari

Mimi huwa mara kwa mara, haipiti wiki, na nikinyoa mikono ya bibie laini inavinjari kichwani huwa najiskia vingne! Sasa I guess it will be the same to then. Actually taste haipo kwenye nywele zenyewe bt pale zinapoungana na ngozi!

i think its good u mentioned these spots.... but these 11 spots aren't necessarily applying the same way for every woman,, some are more sensitive to the earlobes but if u touch their palms till morning it wont be arousing for them,,, lakini yeah i dig what u wrote brobably it would give some light to some men who think a women"s most sensitive spots are clits, breasts and buttocks

Thanks for enlightening me,i didn't know that buttocks is one of women sensitve parts.

Back
Top Bottom