Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

10 ways to make money online

Discussion in 'Matangazo madogo' started by simplemind, Aug 19, 2011.

1. simplemind

simplemind JF-Expert Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Below are some of the ways to make money online. Anybody with specificexperience/expertise may kindly share his experience.

1.Domain parking- it involves you buying domains then leaving them 'packed' . Your host company then puts advertisement on your webpage and you get paid.

2. Creating Apps for your selected operating system and registering them online(eg Ovi). You get paid for each download of your app.

3. Making money with photos -all you need is a decent camera and some inspiration,snap all you like and upload your pictures to a stock photography website. You get paid per download.

4. Sell things online via e bay.

5. Advertisement -if you have a popular website you can easily place advertiment on it using Google Adsense or other online advertiser and get paid per fruitful click.

6. Affiliate marketing -it involves you promorting other peoples product then earn commission.

7. Get paid for online design of anything from logo to a full webpage.

8.Paid surveys - you get paid for providing survey data.

9. E books - if you have some knowledge on absolutely anything why not write an e book. They can be created for very little money and be sold online.

10. Data entry is a job you can do at home if you have plenty of time. Not much to it,just inputting data for companies.

2. Mkeshahoi

Mkeshahoi JF-Expert Member

Aug 19, 2011
    I remember to have asked in this forum about exact what you wrote and got very few responses..
    Thanks.. Any reliable companies/ way in for these jobs especially for 1,3,4,8 and 10?

3. s

saq JF-Expert Member

Aug 19, 2011
    ASANTE for your ur tips !
    BUT, HOW WILL we TANZANIANS receive the money ? have u thought abt tht ?
    Paypal- Can only send, we CANT receive nor withdraw.
    PLZ SUGGEST if you have any IDEA..
    I heard moneybookers supports worldwide, but can u withdraw to your bank a/c ?

4. babalao

babalao Forum Spammer

Aug 19, 2011
    How much have you made yourself with those methods?

5. Preta

Preta JF-Expert Member

Aug 19, 2011
    hili ni swali muhimu.......

6. Preta

Preta JF-Expert Member

Aug 19, 2011
    na hili ni muhimu zaidi......

7. d

doracute Senior Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Thanks for your information. There are lot of online jobs available to earn money through online. But i was interested in doing reselling business.I got a reseller account from this site Goresellers.com using this i am selling ssl certificates, website builder,webdesign,merchant account etc.at a higher price and earning money online. Here any one get the reseller account and gain more money profit.