Changamkieni nafasi hizi kabla muda haujaisha!
Important documents to download:
- Standard P11 form
- P11 form for Service Contracts & SSAs
- Internship Application Form
- Internship Conditions
Job Title: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) ASSOCIATE
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Administrative Analyst (Administration, IT & Finance), the Information Technology Associate provides leadership in execution of ICT services in the CO, implements ICT management systems and strategies, provides daily technical support to users of information management tools and technology infrastructure. The incumbent is responsible for review and advice on the use of new technologies that will enhance the CO productivity. The IT Associate promotes a client-oriented approach.
The IT Support Associate supervises one support staff and works in close collaboration with the Management, Operations, Programme and project teams in the CO and UNDP HQs staff for resolving complex ICT-related issues, collaborates with Regional ICT Officers (RIO), Regional Bureau ICT Managers (RBIM), ICT Managers and other ICT Staff.
Download the vacancy in full
Deadline of applications: 7 August 2009
ELECTION SUPPORT PROJECT - 2010
In 2010 the United Republic of Tanzania will undertake its fourth pluralistic general election. The government is eager to maintain a track record of delivering credible elections and strengthening democratic practices in Tanzania, and has undertaken early and comprehensive preparations for the electoral process. The Electoral Support Project (ESP) has thus been developed and was signed by the Government and UNDP on 15th June 2009.
The overall objective of the project is to support the implementation of credible elections in the United Republic of Tanzania in 2010 that will reflect international standards and best practice.
Specific objectives include:
- strengthening the organizational, management and operational capacities of the National Electoral Commission (NEC) and Zanzibar Electoral Commission (ZEC);
- supporting the provision of voter education;
- enhancing the capacities and participation of civil society organizations in the electoral process;
- supporting political parties to better exercise their roles and responsibilities;
- strengthening the capacities of the national media to enhance transparency of the electoral process;
- supporting coordination of election observation activities;
- and supporting NEC, ZEC and security management institutions to coordinate a human rights based approach to election-related security.
In this regard, the UNDP seeks to recruit the following project staff, who will work under the supervision of the Election Support Project Deputy Project Manager
Election Project Posts (click on links below to download adverts)
1. ADVERT: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE – Dar es Salaam [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
2. ADVERT: DRIVERS – 2 x Dar es Salaam, 1 x Zanzibar [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
3. ADVERT: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE - ZANZIBAR [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
4. ADVERT: PROCUREMENT ASSOCIATE - ZANZIBAR [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
5. ADVERT: FINANCE SPECIALIST - Dar es Salaam [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
Terms of Reference: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE – Dar es Salaam [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
Terms of Reference: DRIVERS – 2 x Dar es Salaam, 1 x Zanzibar [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
Terms of Reference: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE - ZANZIBAR [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
Terms of Reference: PROCUREMENT ASSOCIATE - ZANZIBAR [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
Terms of Reference: FINANCE SPECIALIST - Dar es Salaam [Deadline: 3rd August, 2009]
Job Title: M&E CONSULTANT National Anti Corruption Strategy and Action Plan, Phase II (NACSAP II)
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania officially launched the Second Phase of the National Anti-Corruption Strategy and Action Plan (NACSAP II) on December 10, 2006. One of the key objectives of NACSAP II, to be implemented between 2007 and 2011, is to complement and integrate anti-corruption measures into the core public sector reforms such as Public Sector Reform Programme (PSRP), Legal Sector Reform Programme (LSRP), Local Government Reform Programme (LGRP), Public Financial Management Reform Programme (PFMRP) in strengthening and instituting good governance, transparency, accountability, integrity, efficiency and improved public service delivery. The NACSAP II is a National Plan that aims to help set up, organize, and mainstream a sustainable mechanism and response against Corruption across all sectors. In order to track, record and build on lessons learned from the on-going implementation of National Anti-Corruption efforts, and further to ensure the sustained monitoring of corruption as a phenomenon in society (the Public Sector, the Private Sector, and the Civil Society), it is necessary to establish a Comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation Framework with Indicators endorsed by partners in the fight against corruption. In this regard UNDP wishes to engage an M& E Consultant
Download the vacancy in full
Terms of Reference: M&E NATIONAL ANTICORRUPTION SAP PHASE I
Applications Deadline: August 3rd, 2009