Local Catering Services Company is inviting Tanzanians with the following attributes to apply for Quality assessor and Control post:
Work station is Geita
PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS
Degree in Food Science or Hotel Management to professional Certificate in Safety Management or related discipline.
-At least 3 years post graduate experience in OHS, HACCP, risk management, environmental systems management or a related area including at least one years in a management role.
-Previous experience working in a remote location in a similar industry is essential with overseas experience being desirable -Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of a high level risk management/quality management systems.
- Broad experience on HACCP and ISO 22000 is a plus.
- Decisiveness and Strong conceptual thinking ability
- Strong commercial acumen and Performance oriented
- Knowledge of International and Tanzanian legal processes such as
TFDA Act 2003.
- Be able to guide and support people at all levels of the
organization and to identify potential safety issues and emergency response issues, develop recommendations and implement it accordingly.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word,
Excel and Power Point; as well as safety databases.
- Resilience and resourcefulness - Relevant experience in Training
courses such as Incident Investigations and Risk Management.
- Strong influencing skills- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a
team to deliver on objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to
interact and build relationships.
Please apply to
Contact; Email; [email protected]
Dead line 22th August 2012