Imara Ministry Foundation is a faith based nonprofit Christian interdenominational ministry organization dedicated to caring for people with the love and compassion of Christ through transformational development and addressing mental, physical and spiritual needs of communities It aims at focusing on transformational development through empowering and strengthening church leadership, implementing HIV/AIDS education and training, Evangelism support, and community/ village development projects. Imara Ministry Foundation has under gone a restructuring and now seeks to recruit employees to fill various positions at the Head Quarters in Arusha Tanzania. Please note that positions will be filled as determined by operational requirement and financial capacity and will not necessarily be at the same time and are as follows:
Job Position: Community Development, Education and Enterprise Coordinator (CDEEC)
This position reports to the CEO of Imara.
The primary responsibility is to plan and implementation community development projects, related goals and over-arching management principles. Liaises with Project Donors, Project Committees and Project Managers to ensure mutual understanding and cooperation.
As such the person filling this position needs to have:
1. Have a personal relationship with and be a follower of Jesus Christ; demonstrate Christian stewardship and behaviour consistent with evangelical values and ethics.
2. Have a commitment to the transformation of lives and communities in Tanzania through strengthening and equipping the Tanzanian Church.
3. Have a tertiary qualification relevant to community development or education and have tertiary qualifications relevant to economic development or economics.
4. Have demonstrated experience in and knowledge of small enterprise development.
5. Have demonstrated experience and knowledge in education and community development.
6. Have demonstrated team building and effective interpersonal skills.
7. Have the ability to plan strategically in a collaborative manner.
8. Have demonstrated ability to work individually showing initiative in their work.
9. Have demonstrated high level personal honesty and integrity.
10. Demonstrated written and oral command of English and Swahili.
11. Drivers Licence is an advantage.
All applications with should be sent by email address [email protected] or hand delivered to the Office of the CEO of Imara Ministry Foundation not later than 5:00 pm Monday 2 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. If you don’t hear from us by 15 July 2012, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
All applications shall be accompanied with copies of resume, academic certificates and names of three recent referees.