Position: Operation Manager
Our client is one of the major inbound tour operators in Tanzania, Kenya ,Uganda and South Africa
Duties and Responsibility:
- In charge of transport and operations.
- To allocate chart of movements ( safari in Tanzania ana Kenya + transfers in Mombasa,Arusha, Zanzibar and Nairobi )
- To manage a team of driver guides ( briefing, follow up once on tour with clients , before and after safaris )
- To supervise the quality of transport & operation
- To monitor conditions of the safari vehicles, uniforms, dispatch of water for the safaris, collection of questionnaires from the guides, lost luggages, to sort out vehicle breakdown.
- To supervise a mechanic, spare parts stocks and the costs
- To be on duty on rotation for transport
- To prepare the requisition forms ( imprest required ) for each safari.
- To follow up the licences and documents linked to transport
- To supervise generator ( fuel and maintenance )
- To liaise with management daily and maintain a strong collaboration with the other departments ( FIT, Series ,accounts )
- To keep a good relation with the suppliers and driver guides.
- General company and fleet management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Masters or degree from any regcognized university
- Speak many language is an adavantage. Russian, French,Italian etc
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Relevant academic qualification
- strong interest in tourism and result orientated
- knowledge of the transport sector in tourism,
- Understand the philosophy of tourism industry and the commitment for such position: flexibility in hours.
- Responsible/Decision Maker
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CHECK UP YOUR CV BEFORE YOU SEND THE APPLICATIONS. LAST YEAR STUDENT CAN APPLY ALSO