Our client manufactures and sells cement as well as mining and processing industrial minerals and chemicals and trading in other building products in Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the Marketing Executive will be responsible for execution of the global marketing strategy of the organization.
- Implementation of the annual marketing strategy and plans in a timely manner.
- Monitor and ensure that all marketing and promotion programs/activities are implemented within the time and resource parameters.
- Day to day liaison with the advertising agencies
- Keep track of all marketing expenses and ensure maintenance of records for the same.
- Supervision of in store promoters engaged and follow-up their timely reporting.
- Advice the management on development within the media
- Corporate market segmentation and implementation of the different marketing and promotional strategies for each segment.
- Identify corporate needs and develop a plan to approach them
- Represent the company at various Corporate Social Responsibility events.
- Assisting the distributor to take up identified market gaps and opportunities.
- Ensure market channels are developed
- Education of a University Degree preferably in a marketing discipline
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience preferably in an FMCG environment
- Proven success in timely project execution and within the set budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team working and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and organizing skills
Closing Date: 08 July 2011
Contact Info: Adept Systems
Web Address : Adept Systems
Job Source: Adept Systems
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by Close of Business Friday 8th July 2011.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: [email protected]
Web: Adept Systems
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications. Visit our website for more vacancies.
N/B:This position is Open to Tanzania Nationals only.
More Jobs @ kazihq.com