Matiti Kulala (Malapa) au Kusimama (Saa sita) imekuwa ni jambo muhimu sana katika kuvutia mwonekano wa kimapenzi (Sex Attraction) kwa Wanawake.
Baadhi ya wanawake ili waonekane kuvutia kimapenzi hufanya upasuaji ili kufanya matiti yasimame (Plastic Surgery)
Binafsi sifahamu ni nini hasa kinasababisha matiti kulala. Wakati mwingine inashangaza kuona makundi haya ya Wanawake wenye Matiti ya asili:
- Binti teenager ambaye hajazaa matiti yake yamelala ingawa
- Binti teenager ambaye hajazaa matiti yake yamesimama
- Mwanamke ambaye amezaa matiti yake yamelala
- Mwanamke ambaye amezaa matiti yake yamesimama
Ni nini hasa kinasababisha Matiti yasimame au yalale?
Many women are obsessed by how they look. Since the beginning of time, the breasts are one factor that has defined a woman's sexual attractiveness. Unfortunately, the once perky breasts of youth have a tendency to sag with age. For some women this causes concern.
Breasts are composed of three kinds of tissue: fat, glands,and connective tissue. Connected to the thorax by Cooper's ligaments; there are no supportive muscles. The only muscles the pectoralis major and minor. They lie underneath the breast. Therefore, their only support are the ligaments of Cooper and the skin. Unfortunately, both the ligaments and skin age with time and offer less support.
What Causes Saggy Breasts?
Their are several factors which affect the appearance of the breasts. They are:
- Genetics - Genes can determine the strength of your ligaments and skin elasticity.
- The size of the breasts and gravity - If your breasts are larger, the size of your breasts and gravity can stretch the ligaments and skin.
- The skin and the ligaments of Cooper - These become less elastic over time.
- Age - As we age, we don't produce as much collagen and elastin. Consequently, the skin and breast ligaments naturally become less elastic.
- Weight loss - When you lose weight, fat tissue is also lost in the breast.
- The number of pregnancies and menopause - The the change in the size of breasts and composition of breast tissue can weaken the ligaments and skin elasticity.
- Menopause - Changing hormones signal the breast no longer needs it's milk ducts and lobes. Consequently, these shrink, and the breast loses it's fullness. This process is also called breast involution.
Contrary to popular belief, research has not found that breast-feeding promotes sagginess.
How to Prevent Sagging Breasts
Since breasts are non-muscular, short of cosmetic surgery, there is not much you can do to change the appearance of saggy breasts.
However, you can try to prevent the sagging. By following these suggestions, you may be able to prolong the appearance of saggy breasts.
- Avoid yo-yo dieting
- Wear a well-fitting bra - If your breasts are already saggy, a well-fitting bra will make them appear firmer and less saggy in your clothes. However, if you're not saggy yet, a Japanese study done in 1991 actually found that wearing bra may promote sagginess rather than prevent it. They compared three months of wearing a bra with not wearing a bra in 11 women. After taking pictures and measuring nipple distance and breast circumference in comparson to chest circumference, they found that wearing a bra made their breasts hang down more.
- Diet - What we eat can affect the skin's elasticity. Increasing protien can promote collagen synthesis.
- Exercising the pectoral muscles - You cannot tone your breasts. However, even though breasts have no muscles, they can appear more firm by exercising the muscles underneath them. Pushups, dumbell presses, and pec flys are all good exercises.
- Improve posture
If you're considering surgery, remember, even it is a stop gap solution. Just as they did before, the skin and ligaments wil stretch again.
Breasts come in all sizes and shapes. As we age, breasts normally begin to sag. Unfortunately, besides trying to prevent the onset of sagging breasts, exercising the muscles underneath the breasts, and wearing a well-fitting bra, there is not much you can do to change the appearance of your breasts.Contrary to what most women believe, the appearance of your breasts bother you more than they do most men. Therefore, the best thing you can is accept yourself for who you are. Realize all women are unique and stop comparing yourself to Playboy centerfolds. In many cases, their pictures have been airbrushed to camoflauge their imperfections. Furthermore, if you haven't had breast cancer, just be glad your breasts are healthy. According to statistics, the chances of getting invasive breast cancer are a little less than 1 in 8 women during their lifetime.
Misamiati ya Matiti:
Grades za Matiti: