Country: SOMALIA – based in Kenya (Nairobi)
Length of Contract: 3 months from 2012, June the 1st
- External Coordination Attend and provide input in technical working group meeting and workshop of cash consortium and FSL cluster Maintain and update mapping/matrix of ACF and other partner cash interventions Regular bilateral meeting with other partner organization Participate in donor meeting related to cash transfer programming Ensure ACF is using same standard and methods as agreed by cash consortium members.
- Provide technical expertise Train ACF staff on all cash program implementation tools and formats/templates, methods and guidelines Ensure training is effective (pre and post evaluation) and provide/organize refresher training Mentor field staff and PM all along the project implementation period; provide feedback, technical back up and on job training Adopt cash consortium implementation and monitoring tools and develop new one where/when require Provide technical support to other departments (wash, Nut, FSL) in terms of data collection and database and information management system
- Ensure accountability and other humanitarian principles Develop ACF benchmark for accountability and humanitarian principles to be applied in cash program Ensure complaint mechanism is set up in all cash base program Ensure beneficiaries are properly informed as per minimum standard on accountability Ensure community leaders and local authorities are informed as per accountability minimum standard Ensure a high level of transparency at all program level Ensure cash field staffs are properly trained on those principles and know how to apply them to their daily work and program at large.
- Reporting Provide regular report as per cash consortium agreed frequency Responsible for donor reporting Ensure ACF internal reporting is applied Provide ad hoc report
- Degree in humanitarian field work: Humanitarian relief, community development , social and economy and or other relevant topics with 4 years humanitarian work in cash based program and especially cash transfer program. Excellent training and capacity building skills and knowledge of data collection and data management. Knowledge of Somalia political, security and humanitarian context is a plus.
- Fixed-term contract, provided by ACF according to the French labour law.
- Total average yearly gross income: from 41160 € to 47160 €
- Food and housing: 1000 € / month average
* Per Diem: 210 € / month average
* Support to the R & R costs : 110 € / month average
* Transportation costs to and from the mission : 460 € / month average
* Monthly gross salary ranging from 1650 € to 2150 € (Net: from 1518 € to 1978 €) depending on relevant experience (possibility to increase up to 2750 € gross (2530 € net) according to seniority and performances)
- 25 days of annual paid leaves
- 20 days of R & R per year (taken as recovery time breaks of one week every 2 or 4 months depending on the mission)
- Social benefits: Medical, life and accident insurance provided by the institution
- Accompanied position (partner, children) according to the place of assignment
- Training before departure and all along the career with Action Contre la Faim.
Motivating Job Prospects in the medium and long term.
How to apply:
To apply, please visit our website: A TECHNICAL EXPERT IN CASH PROGRAMMES | Action Contre La Faim - Mission humanitaire, association contre la faim dans le monde
Applications Closing Date: Friday, 29 June 2012