Hivi kuna sababu yoyote ile inayowafanya wa Tanzania wanaotoka maeneo ya Mbeya na Kilimanjaro kuwa na nyoyo za kuthubutu na kuweza kufanya na hasa kwenye medani ya siasa?
Wanasiasa wao hawana woga, nimejaribu kuwachukia lakini wapi I cant hate their hustle, ukienda Benki unawakuta, Ukienda kwenye michozo wamo, Universities nyingi ziko kwao (hawategemei hand outs za serikali) na hawana mambo ya kuoneana aibu wao wenyewe kwa wenyewe wanaambiana ukweli bila woga. I mean tazama mtu kama 2 Proud alipotokea na mpaka alipofikia, I simply have nothing but respect.
Sasa tazama mikoa ambayo watu hawana maendeleo kama Tanga, Pwani na huko kusini watu hawana hasira yoyote ile na wako more at ease na maisha kama kawaida.
Kweli mtu anaweza kusema kuwa wako more exposed na wana network kila sehem lakini naamini kuwa siri kubwa ya wa Tanzania wanaotoka mikoa hii ni kuwa wao ni watu wa kuthubutu na muhimu zaidi wana CONFIDENCE za ajabu na sijapata ona.
Sasa kama kama wakijipanga vizuri hawa watu sitoshangaa kuona vijana wao (nazungumzia under 32) wakiwa tayari washaandaliwa kuwa movers and shakers in the next 20 years na kama hamuamini tazameni medani ya siasa Tanzania ni akina nani wako more active
Hongereni sana wana Mbeya na Kilimnajaro.
Data & Stats
Mbeya population wanakaribia 2 million
Besides a growing number of secondary schools like Meta, Sangu, Loleza, Mbeya day, Iyunga,Igawilo, UWATA Secondary School, St Mary's Mbeya, St. Francis Girls Secondary School, which the best Secondary School in Tanzania (the leading school in the entire country, has been in that position for couple of years now). Mbeya has some institutes of higher learning education:
- Teofilo Kisanji University is a young institution of the Moravian Church in Tanzania offering courses in theology,business, arts, sciences and educational studies, as well as training pastors and. Since 2005, it has grown out of the earlier Moravian Theological College. The college is situated at Soweto suburb.
- Mbeya Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) is a public institution offering degrees, advanced diplomas, and ordinary diplomas in various engineering disciplines. MIST was formerly known as Mbeya Technical College (MTC). The College is at Iyunga area. Currently, it is under the process of being transformed into a full University
- Mzumbe University (MU) Mbeya Campus is situated in Forest area next to the Bank of Tanzania. This public University offers bachelor degrees and diplomas in law and business, as well as providing evening programs in postgraduate studies.
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) is another public University, offering advanced diplomas and ordinary diplomas in Accountancy, Procurement, and Material Management. The Institution is situated at the Mafiat area, along the Tanzania-Zambia Highway.
- Agricultural Research Institute (ARI Uyole), with a training college and a large research library. This was previously the Ministry of Agriculture Research and Training Institute (MARTI).
- MARTI-Igurusi is a training college in agricultural sciences, and is similar to the ARI Uyole. Its uniqueness is based on being the only agricultural institution in Tanzania which offers various irrigation courses
- Shukrani International College of Business Management and Administration is an institution operated by The Salvation Army in Tanzania. Located in the Soweto area of Mbeya, it offers diploma courses in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, Computer Studies, Office Management and Administration.
- VETA Southern Highland Zonal Centre is another vocational training college, situated in the Ilomba area.
- Tumaini University has also opened its centre in Mbeya, at Uzunguni area, which offers various diplomas and certificate courses. The processes are underway in order to open the University College at Uyole
- The University of Arusha has already opened its centre at SOWETO suburb, which offers various courses there.
- Mbeya Referral Hospital School for Assistant Medical Officer, the college located within Mbeya Referral Hospital, it offers Advanced Diploma and Diploma in Medicine, Pharmacy, Laboratory and Dental.
- Tukuyu Teachers College and Makandana Teachers College, they offer Certificate and Diploma.
- Uyole Social College, belongs to the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, it offers Certificate in Sociology.
- Mbozi Mission Nursing College, is under Ministry of Health and Social Welfare.
- Uyole Teachers College is a branch of Tumaini University.
Data za Elimu na mengineyo kuhusu Kilimanjaro hakuna hata kwenye WIKI so nawapa big up watu wa Mbeya kwa kuwa mstari wa mbele online na offline pia