Hii article imeandikwa kwenye gazeti la Guardian la UK. Sasa January ambaye mara kwa mara amekuwa anachukiwa na watu wenye husda na chuki ambao hawatokuwa na nia ya kujadili chochote kile based on facts and evidence bali watakuja na innuendos na stories ambazo zaidi ni za kuunganisha ili waweze de derail hii there.
Hawa watu wako driven na sifa kem kem na wengi wao mara nyngi ni mashabiki wa upinzanina CHADEMA in particular na wengine wanatokea CCM: Kwa kifupi hawa jamaa wana sifa zifuatazo:
2.Wanaona Compromise as weakness.
3. A fundamentalist belief in scriptural literalism.
4.Unmoved by facts.
5.Undeterred by new information.
6.A hostile fear of progress.
7.A demonization of education, the educate and the Intelligentsia community.
10.Intolerance of dissent, and a pathological hatred of the Commander in Chief Dr Jakaya Kikwete, his government and CCM.
Wako humu ndani and they can call themselves the Great Thinkers. They can call themselves Cyber brigade of the opposition. And they can even call themselves CHADEMA – though CHADEMA certainly shouldn’t. But I/we should call them what they are – the Tanzania Taliban. And the Tanzanian Taliban cannot survive if January Makamba and the young politicians of his calibre who are passionate about development of this Great Country are in charge or are allowed to bring in Development initiatiatives such as Bumbuli Development Corporation (BDC) and the like.
That said, mtegemee makundi yafuatayo kwenye hii thread:
1. Kundi la kwanza ambalo lina ugonjwa unaoitwa JANUARYPHOBIA litakuja kumtukana na matusi kede kede bila kusoma article.
2. Kundi la pili litakuja kutoa tuhuma za rushwa bila kuonyesha ushahidi wowote ule kuwa J amekula rushwa. Kundi hili nalo halitosoma hiyo article.
3. Kundi la tatu litaingia na kukandia huuu mpango wake wa kuendeleza Bumbuli. Yes lipo kundi ambalo halipendi chochote kile cha maendeleo kifanyike kwa watu walio vijijini.
4. Kundi la Nne hawa wanaitwa JANUARYHATERS. Hawa hawatokuja na hoja yoyote ile zaidi ya matusi ambayo yatamlenga baba yake Mzee Makamba, Mwamvita na January. Kundi hili deep down wanamchukia huyu kwa sababu za husda tuu na hakuna zaidi.
5. Kundi la tano ndio hili lililohodhi JF na pia wakati mwingine wako sympathetic na CHADEMA si kwa sababu Chadema wana la zaidi bali kwa sababu ya bifu zao na CCM. Kundi hili ni prominent members wa JF ambao wachambuzi mahiri wa posts za JF lakini pia nao reasoning yao inakuwa clouded na lile kundi la kwanza lenye ugonjwa wa JANUARYPHOBIA. Watajaribu nao kulalamika kuwa January kwa nini yuko CCM huku wakisahau kuwa hata huko CHADEMA nako ni CCM 'B'. So wataendeleza matusi lakini tofauti na makundi ya awali wao watasoma article kisha watatamani majimboni kwao wangekuwa na na shirika la maendeleo kama BUMBULI DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION ambalo llipo kwa ajili ya kuwaendeleza wananchi wa jimbo la bumbuli. Kundi hili lita kandia mipango yoote ya maendeleo ya BDC kwa sababu ya kuichukia CCM 'A'.
Kundi la sita: Hawa wapo kwa ajili yakusoma as they cant be bothered kujibu, kuchangia au kusema neno na hawa ndio the silent majority ya wana JF. na jinsi hii thread itakavyovamiwa na January haters.
Thread ikifika siku ya Ijumaa tarehe 31 August thread itakuwa imejaaa matusi ya kumtukana January na hakuna atayejadili mpango wa maendeleo wa Bumbuli.
Let the hate begin....!
Tanzanian minister January Makamba on the campaign trail. Photograph courtesy of January Makamba
January Makamba is Tanzania's deputy minister for communication, science and technology. In 2009, President Kikwete introduced him to Barack Obama, who was much taken by his dynamism, observing that he was the sort of politician likely to help transform the fortunes of the continent.
Makamba is an interesting combination of old and new Africa. He attended university in the US, but explains that, although he is the son of a teacher, politician and public servant, it was the time spent in Tanzania's rural areas as a child that most influenced his development. "The most rewarding experience was living with my grandmother. The daily routine was testing – I'd wake at 5am, walk 8km to school, come home at 3pm and go out to herd goats." This gave him, he feels, the "empathy needed for good decision-making".
It was empathy that turned him into a politician when, in his gap year, he was manager of Mtabila refugee camp, overseeing 120,000 Burundi refugees. "Witnessing that misery made me political." It made him "philosophical". But Makamba has emerged as a politician who does more than philosophise. He is an innovator with formidable drive. He is determined to unshackle his country from reliance on aid. He set up Bumbuli Development Corporation to borrow $10m from Wall Street philanthropists, invested in bonds with dividends to be spent in his constituency. "We decided not to find an NGO to help us but start our own – and not make it a charity. We have had a flurry of NGOs with little impact. This corporation would be a driver for development and private enterprise.
It would be a social business with huge potential." The corporation money is already funding community projects. He gives an example: "Fifty per cent of our fruit and vegetables used to be spoiled before going to market." Now, a "new aggregation centre" is putting this right.
His most exciting innovation, launching next month, is a new text message anti-corruption campaign, a global naming-and-shaming project. "Only 6.9% of corruption cases are currently reported. We want to solve the problem. Almost everyone in Tanzania has a mobile." He sets the scene: "At a hospital you are asked for a bribe. You have a USP code, you enter the location and details of the bribe and send it to a web platform: it will appear as a dot on a map so everyone can see that at a certain hospital a bribe was asked for."
source: New Africa: the politician fighting corruption in Tanzania | World news | The Observer