Zambia and Malawi have intertwined histories and their pasts are inextricably linked. It is not rare to find pockets of people in Zambia claiming that Malawi is a 'small' province of the country. The recent death of President Bingu Wa Mutharika has just added some fuel to the already raging fire.
CONSPIRACIES AND SIMILARITIES ARE ALREADY FLYING LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE.
Now that it has been confirmed that Bingu Wa Mutharikha President of Malawi has died, something strange and weird has come to the fore ;the death of Levy Mwanawasa SC our 3rd Republican President.
There is something that you all ought to know, similarities in the chain of events and personalities;
1. Both Dr. Kaunda and Dr. Kamuzu Banda were longest serving President’s of both countries and their roots are somehow not traced from Zambia and Malawi, respectively. Both Kaunda and Kamuzu, having a common slogan of "Wamuyaya" (Forever), had something to carry in their hands as symbol of authority;
2. President Chiluba, born in April 30, 1943, took over from Kenneth Kaunda (old guard) in 1991 and Bakili Muluzi,born in March 17, 1943, took over from Kamuzu Banda (old guard) in 1994.
Both Chiluba and Muluzi went on to seek a 3rd term of office but failed after extreme opposition to both bids
3. FTJ Chiluba brought in Levy Mwanawasa and campaigned for him single headedly; Bakili Muluzi brought in Bingu wa Mutharika and campaigned for him single headedly
4. As fate would have it both Mwanawasa and Mutharika won those elections.
5. Shortly after being elected as President, Mwanawasa fell out favour with Chiluba and dragged him to court over corruption; Shortly after being elected as President, Mutharika fell out favour with Muluzi. The new Malawian President took his predecessor to court over corruption.
Now it gets interesting;
Chiluba was prosecuted by Mwanawasa administration
Muluzi was prosecuted by Mutharika Administration
Mwanawasa won a 2nd Term of office in 2006
Mutharikha won a 2nd Term of office in 2009
Mwanawasa chose Rupiah Banda as Vice President
Mutharika chose Joyce Banda as Vice President
Mwanawasa died in his 2nd term of Office due to Cardiac Arrest
Mutharika died in his 2nd term of Office due to Cardiac Arrest
(both deaths were predicted by TB Joshua)
6. Rupiah Banda took over from Levy Mwanawasa due to death of incumbent; Joyce Banda has taken over from Bingu wa Mutharika due to death of incumbent.
The people who took over from the dead Presidents in both countries are named “Banda”!
7. After 3yrs, President Banda in Zambia lost to veteran opposition leader Michael Sata. Joyce Banda who has taken over the Presidency will face election in Malawi in 2014 which make her serve for 3 years. In Malawi there is a veteran opposition leader named John Tembo of the Malawi Congress Party.
Is he, John Tembo, veteran Malawi Opposition Leader going to get the Presidency?
8. One Malawian President consulted TB Joshua (Joyce Banda)
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Joyce Banda, Vice President, MALAWI - YouTube;
One Zambian President consulted TB Joshua (Fredrick Chiluba)
9. Zambia has lost 2 Presidents since independence; Malawi has lost 2 Presidents since independence.
1. Nchi zote Malawi na Zambiazilipata uhuru mwaka 1964 na zote hutumia pesa aina ya Kwacha. Marais wakewote, Dk. Kamuzu Banda (Malawi) na Dk. Kenneth Kaunda (Zambia) walizitumikianchi zao katika nafasi za urais kwa muda mrefu na asili zao zinatatanisha,hawaeleweki kama ni Wamalawi na Zambia. Wote Kamuzu na Kaunda walikuwa nakaulimbiu inayofanana ya “Wamuyaya” (Life) ikiwa na ishara ya mamlaka.
2. Bakili Muluzi, alizaliwa 1943, ndiyealiyechukua madaraka kutoka kwa Kamuzu Banda. Fredrick Chiluba, alizaliwa 1943,ndiye aliyechukua madaraka kutoka kwa Kenneth Kaunda, na wote wawili Muluzi naChiluba walifanya jaribio la kutaka kubadili Katiba ili wapate kipindi cha tatucha uongozi lakini walishindwa. Wote Muluzi na Chiluba waliwataliki wake zao kwasababu ya kukosekana uaminifu kwenye ndoa.
3. Wote, Muluzi na Chiluba waliwapelekawatangulizi wao mahakamani (Dk. Banda na Dk. Kaunda).
4. Bakili Muluzi alimpendekeza Bingu wa Mutharika kuchukua nafasi yake, wakatiFrederick Chiluba alimpendekeza Levy Mwanawasa kuchukua nafasi yake na wotewaliwafanyia kampeni wakati wa uchaguzi.
5. Wote Mutharika na Mwanawasawalishinda uchaguzi na kuwa marais wa tatu katika nchi zao.
6. Muda mfupi baada ya kuchaguliwa kuwamarais, wote Mutharika na Mwanawasa walishindwa kuwabeba (kuwavumilia)watangulizi wao Muluzi na Chiluba. Wote wawili, Mutharika na Mwanawasawaliwapeleka watangulizi wao (Muluzi na Chiluba) mahakamani kwa makosa yakujihusisha na rushwa. Sasa inavutia zaidi; Muluzi alishtakiwa na utawala waMutharika. Chiluba alishtakiwa na utawala wa Mwanawasa.
7. Bingu wa Mutharika alishinda kipindi cha pili cha uongozi, Mwanawasaalishinda kipindi cha pili cha uongozi. Mutharika alimchagua Joyce Banda kamaMakamu wake wa Rais. Mwanawasa alimchagua Rupiah Banda kama Makamu wake waRais.
8. Mutharika alifariki akiwa madarakani katika kipindi chake cha pili kwamatatizo ya moyo (Cardiac Arrest). Mwanawasa pia alifariki akiwa madarakanikatika kipindi chake cha pili kwa matatizo ya moyo (Cardiac Arrest).
9. Joyce Banda alichukua madaraka kutokakwa Bingu wa Mutharika kutokana na kifo hicho. Rupiah Banda alichukua madarakakutoka kwa Levy Mwanawasa kutokana na kifo hicho. Marais wote hawa waliochukuamadaraka kutoka kwa marehemu waliitwa “Banda”!
10. Baada ya miaka 3, Rais Banda wa Zambia alishindwa kwenye uchaguzi nampinzani wake Michael Sata. Banda wa Malawi naye ameonekana kushindwa kuteteakiti chake na mpinzani wake Peter Mutharika. hivyo, Joyce Banda safari yakuondoka ikulu imewadia...