These quotes and many others have been used by christian serial killers in order to justify their crimes. This is in direct contradiction of christian claims that christianity is a religion of “peace” and “love”.
- Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
- A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
- They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
- If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
- Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)
- "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
- jesus said, But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence. (Luke 19:27 NRS)
Anyway, back to the point. Studies have been done that have shown most cases of serial killings involved some kind of a religious motive. A profile was done of the average serial killer which stated that he was a religious man, usually catholic, pentecostal, baptist or methodist and had become unusually and exceptionally devout prior to the killings.
It was proven that the killings were inspired by this new found religious fundamentalism , and upon being questioned, most of the killers would quote bible passages as an explanation for what they had done, believing it to be totally justified.
Another factor that was found to contribute largely to the killings was the sexual depravation these people had been facing due to their religious beliefs.
This may sound humorous to some, but it is a very serious matter. A lack of sexual activity manifests in a variety of emotional and psychological issues that often result in acts of terror. Another reason why christianity and related religions are exceptionally harmful and unhealthy to those who choose to follow them.
The following is taken from a site speaking about these very christian serial killers. I will link this site at the bottom of the page, so you can do further research on this subject.
- Bruce Lee (not the famous martial artist) murdered 26 people. The Flint Journal article says "Bible reading was his only consolations" and he quoted the bible saying "Matthew 6, verse 24 no servant can be a serve of two masters."
- David Berkowitz (Corbis) called the SON OF SAM, murdered more than 10 women. The newspaper said "He called himself a born again Christian" Berwid The article in the Flint Journal quotes him "I was searching the bible and soul searching and I decided God wanted me to do that."
- The Yorkshire Rapier "was on a divine mission and felt he had been chosen to hear the word of GOD (JESUS)." Reported the Flint Journal. He murdered 11 girls.
- Miller a serial killer had that thing called faith, believed in Jesus. The Flint Journal article says he was always carrying the Bible.
- Sampson Kanderayi, a mass murderer called The Ax Killer, killed more than 30 people. The newspaper reported "he did it to appease evil spirits." He was a Christian
- Watts, The Sunday Morning Slasher killed 11 women. This article says he did it "to eliminate evil spirits".
- Jeffery Dahmer is a typical serial killer. He killed more than 23 young men and ate many of them. A college professor at WSU wrote:
"Lionel was the son of Lionel Dahmer, creationist, I went to the library to read back issues of the Milwaukee newspaper on cd.
Jeffery Dahmer was a son of a fundamentalist. Jeffery Dahmer was a son of a fundamentalist-creationist. Jeffery Dahmer was a son of a Fundamentalist-creationist-first wife-abuser. Jeffery Dahmer was a son of a Fundamentalist-creationist-second wife-abuser.”
“Within the last couple of weeks here in the Milwaukee area, we have
had another case of infanticide in which a model Christian wife
and mother beat her young sons with a baseball bat. One died. The
other is in pretty bad shape. You could add her to your list of
upstanding (murdering) Christians.”
More examples of christian serial killers are Andrea Yates, James Kopp, Dennis Rader aka the BTK killer, John Wayne Gacy and many more.
Apart from these serial killers, It was also discovered that ‘Josef Fritzl’, man who kept his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and raped her over 3000 times was a devout roman catholic. Again, quotes condoning rape of women can be found throughout the pages of the bible.
To all those christians out there who think these people are not “real” christians, remember, they are literally following christianity by the book. These ARE the “real” christians. This is the real christianity.
Christian ritual murder and killing in the name of god is also not foreign to South Africa. There have been many, many incidences in rural areas where people accused of being witches or heretics have been brutally murdered by members of the community church. An example was when members of a church in a township burnt the house of a couple as they slept, leaving them to die, because they were believed to be involved in witchcraft.
In other parts of Africa such as the Congo, witch hunts against children have become very common, and the death toll continues to rise at the hands of the “holy” christian killers. http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=68 &art_id=qw994846621238B265
The quote, "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live";, Exodus 22:18, is always used to justify these acts.
Christianity incites murder from beginning to end,
** Be aware, the Author is severely deluded about Hitler. And is unaware of the truth regarding the holohoax **