General Discussions

General discussions. A place to discuss about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

As I sit here reminiscing, I thought I'd share with you 23 important lessons and words of wisdom that I'll be keeping top of mind as we usher in the new year (feel free to save and share with...
2 Reactions
2 Replies
Huyu alijibu hivi, wewe utajibuje? I’m not sure what physicist exactly you would consider to be “smarter” than Einstein. Possibly Maxwell or Dirac? I could imagine making a case for Maxwell or...
1 Reactions
14 Replies
THE community mobilisers through 39 meetings they held with the community in the four Districts of Pemba Island managed to raise a total of 44 challenges/problems for the year 2022. The...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
Beginning of Christainity in Africa Christianity didn't come to Africa by the whitemen. Most often when I hear people saying "Christainity is a religion of the whitemen" it proves to me that...
2 Reactions
2 Replies
He believed in reincarnation. He don't believe in death. After you die, you wake up the next day and forget that you died the day before. At a certain age in a different time, different reality...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
Hello everyone, These days that I've been waiting to find a worth opponent in this forum has arrived. Kiranga is a worth opponent your skeptical, convulated, heresy apocrypha, or fact as one...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
It was during “my kids, our kids’ era”, Where kids were raised by the society, Being over watched everywhere they are, Morals were morals to them, Clouded by humanity over personality. A...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
  • Redirect
Mimi nawaweka mashoga makundi haya: 1. Waliozaliwa na hali hiyo 2. Waliojiingiza Hawa wa aina ya pili, sitapenda kuwaongelea sana kwa sababu ni suala la kujitakia. Wengi wao ni tamaa za kifedha...
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. 2. Best friends see each other 3 times a year and may have no pictures together. 3. If you text, call, and still get ignored, just walk away. 4...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
Did Albert Einstein think that he was a better mathematician than Sir Issac Newton? No. And no. First of all, Einstein made it clear that he wasn’t a mathematician at all. He often used to...
1 Reactions
12 Replies
》We sleep inside while others sleep outsides this is cruel thing we do everyday. We forget most of us 18+ we are homeless just because of our parents or relatives can help us. And we all we don’t...
3 Reactions
23 Replies
4K Views
On the street, I met a man who had a very expensive phone worth TSH 1,000,000. He told me he could sell it to me for 500,000. At the time, I only had 200,000, and he agreed. We went to an...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
It seems very interesting.To anyone who knows how to open spiritual eyes please I need this education.
1 Reactions
15 Replies
This was taken in 1877. It’s been burned into my consciousness for years ever since seeing it. It’s a man looking over his family during the British Raj in India. There were many cases of...
1 Reactions
7 Replies
You have probably heard and read about the existence of some evil women in the past. However, hardly are there any who can be compared to these women who are believed to be the vilest, most evil...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
The benefits of digital technologies are immense, ranging from higher incomes to improved quality of life and numerous political and cultural advantages compared to non-users. However, the...
2 Reactions
0 Replies
Solar technologies convert sunlight into electrical energy either through photovoltaic (PV) panels or through mirrors that concentrate solar radiation. This energy can be used to generate...
4 Reactions
8 Replies
The year was 1977, and the political and social climate in Jamaica was tense. Racial tension was high, and political corruption was rampant. But amidst all this chaos, a group of musicians came...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Ladies and gentlemen. Brothers and sisters. Mothers and fathers. Nuns and monks. Hope everything in your life is working swiftly and nicely. Today I dont have a lot to say but just few line on...
4 Reactions
33 Replies
2K Views
  • Redirect
Ukitaka kujichekecha lazima ujue unaenda wapi? Unaenda kufanya nini? Na unaenda kuhamia mazima au kuchuma na kuwekeza ulipotoka.
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom