The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Maneno ya hekima huuponya moyo unaougua, hufariji waliovunjika na huwapa nguvu waliokata tamaa! Uzi huu ni maalumu kwa ajili ya maneno mbalimbali ya hekima “WISDOM CORNER” unaweza kushare...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Any lady from anywhere, let's chat together Whatsupp only +255656830740
1 Reactions
18 Replies
3K Views
Hi, Friends in Jamiiforums, I know there are a lot of you are talented! I was wondering if you are interested in writing and sharing your own story. It could be short stories, light novels, love...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
HOT DISCUSSION: ============== There is only one question which really matters: Why do bad things happen to good people? The misfortunes of good people are not only a problem to the people...
0 Reactions
18 Replies
5K Views
Hello everyone, I'm Baracka, Brand manager at THE INNOVATION HOUSE BRAND WORLDWIDE (Modeling Agency ) in london , Today on behalf of INHB WORLDWIDE (@theinnovationhouse.uk) • Instagram photos and...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
By Our Reporter For a long time, I held Kenyan Women in high esteem. They were my unicorns. Because back in the days, Kenya was the country that seemed like the Heaven of East Africa. It’s not...
4 Reactions
34 Replies
13K Views
Nimepitia "News and current events" tanzanian forum, watz are very few! Thread inapita with, 0,1 or 2 comments! mingi sana hardly reaches 20 replies! maybe few. Lakini on Kenyan issues hapa muko...
2 Reactions
36 Replies
8K Views
Cheats: Star Trek Fleet Command Latinum Hack Mod 2019 Check here >> mbr.tools/414oC ^^ Copy & Paste to access ^^ The day after the Star Trek Fleet Command hack declaration, Markus posted an...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought...
0 Reactions
16 Replies
2K Views
Natafuta wawekezaji, watakaoweza kuwekeza na kunipa support(finacially) katika project yangu ya e-commerce ambayo ni yakitofauti ikilinganishwa na makampuni kama kupatana, zoomtanzania ambazo ni...
0 Reactions
9 Replies
4K Views
Kenya’s Wanga kingdom: Lost ancestors of Buganda Publish Date: Sep 16, 2013 enya’s Wanga kingdom: Lost ancestors of BugandaPublish Date: Sep 16, 2013...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
4K Views
Juzi ilikuwa siku ya vitabu duniani.Hivyo nafikiria mimi na wewe tutengeneze group letu la whatsapp la kusoma vitabu ambalo tutaliita "The Book Readers Forum[emoji432]." Group letu litakuwa na...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
1K Views
  • Redirect
Salaam, Nina swali kwenu wana jamvi, Hivi ni sahihi kwa mwanamke kumtongoza mwanaume? Nawasilisha
4 Reactions
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Edward Mordake wa Uingereza alizaliwa mwaka 1887 akiwa na sura mbili, moja ya kawaida na nyingine ilikuwa kisogoni mwake. SUra hiyo ya pili ilikuwa haiwezi kuona, kula wala kuongea kwa sauti...
1 Reactions
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
BREAKING NEWS Did you know that Men are born ignorant not stupid. They are made stupid by education. Click the below link to know how: A stupid man. Please share to reduce the number of stupid...
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
Habari zenu wana jamvi! Mwenye kufahamu maana ya msemo " Leave For Nothing Die for Something" naomba ufafanuzi
0 Reactions
7 Replies
3K Views
Top 10 most beautiful Kenyan girls/ women on Instagram ACCORDING TO ME from 10 to 1. Remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, give the girls a follow and please don't be creepy/weird :) .
0 Reactions
11 Replies
17K Views
Back
Top Bottom