The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Back when he used to screw whores, Ali went to DAR strip club, those days there were actually very hot young strippers, not wamama, so he paid for a lap dance 10,000 shs, he got very hard and...
10 Reactions
9 Replies
2K Views
Kama tunavyojua kwa sasa, marais wa Jumuiya waliamua kuwa kongamano la kisiasa (confederation) itakuwa muungano wa kisiasa wa mpito wa kukaribisha shirikisho la kisiasa (federation). Tofauti kubwa...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
#TOP10 SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES LEADING IN TOURISM RECEIPTS, 2019 In USD 1. South Africa (9B) 2. Tanzania (2.6B) 3. Mauritius (2B) 4. Kenya (1.7B) 5. Ghana (1.4B) 6. Nigeria (1.4B) 7...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Habari za J3. Upande huu ni kama mida haiendi kabisaa. Ingawa KPI zimesoma. sasa, Je, Una mshkaji/rafiki who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody ambae ana connection/ Info/...
3 Reactions
7 Replies
1K Views
There are deadly anywhere. Road or Air
0 Reactions
0 Replies
PS. I am Tanzanian Tanzanians may be the most racially insecure and racially ignorant black people on this planet. a few days ago a prominent Tanzanian celebrity posted a picture a a black...
5 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
I attended A Wedding ceremony With a gathering of About 30 people. I sat in the front seat. A Lady started distributing food. She started from The back and unfortunately, It didn't get to us who...
25 Reactions
18 Replies
5K Views
there is this video in youtube talking about top 10 african countries with most handsome men whereby the producer of the video has positioned tanzania in number 7 and kenya in number 4. but some...
0 Reactions
33 Replies
10K Views
“Eat and drink whatever you like, don't allow motivational speakers deceive you.” 1. The inventor of the of the treadmill died at the age of 54 2. The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of...
5 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
After more than two years of research and development testing, EVP's oil-free claw vacuum pump series first product - 300 officially launched Oil free claw vacuum pump is an ideal solution for...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
There are lots of things that can hinder us from achieving our goals of becoming successful. More often than none, the reason why we fail is our faults. That’s why today I’ve listed out 10 things...
22 Reactions
25 Replies
8K Views
Nataka December hii nivuke boda niende kwa majirani zetu Kenya. Nataka nifike Nairobi kwaajili ya mapumziko ya Xmass na mwaka mpya. Ni maeneo gani mazuri kutembelea viunga vya Nairobi. Vipi hali...
2 Reactions
30 Replies
11K Views
Mailboxes are boring, unless they look something like these you are about to see. For us, a mailbox is just a rectangular box. For some people, a mailbox is a platform to showcase their creativity...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Religion is historically been a part of human life. Wether you believe in a white God or African god at the end you will be tied to some spiritual rituals and religion practices. In our...
0 Reactions
7 Replies
2K Views
  • Redirect
A little entertainment is harmless. hey guys i did a trap music mix featuring all the top hiphop music from january 2020 to date. Enjoy. DISCLAIMER. RAW CONTENT. Trap is best served raw.
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
Please anybody who believes from the heart that there are profits/benefits for us THE PEOPLE in this East African Federation thing, please use this place to convince me, I badly need to take this...
22 Reactions
2K Replies
177K Views
"When you see a man selling handkerchiefs still sweating profusely in traffic, it tells you that possession is not the same as ownership" Good day
13 Reactions
61 Replies
9K Views
Entrepreneur are they born or made?
0 Reactions
18 Replies
2K Views
My Regards! Check him Via this link the new upcoming artist, East Africa Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
0 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
Looks like the public transport is very good in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania. How is Kenya compared?
1 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
Back
Top Bottom