The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
The author of the bestseller "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" believes that the world economy is about to collapse. According to the financier's forecast, all key assets, including precious metals and...
2 Reactions
8 Replies
1K Views
copied ast year a certain lady approached me for a help. She humbly requested me to lend her 100k tzsh as a matter of urgency. At first I was reluctant since I was not social with her. She pleaded...
31 Reactions
48 Replies
5K Views
ANI UPDATED Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, on Monday, met her Bangladeshi counterpart Mustafa Kamal on the sidelines of the G20 Finance Minister and Central Bank Governors meeting in...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
[emoji845]NISAIDIE KUPATA MCHONGO[emoji845] Nina degree ya COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. [emoji419]Naitafutia uzoefu ili badae niweze kuwa na chochote kwenye CV na kuombea Kazi. Nisaidie hata...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
  • Redirect
The other day, AZAM TV posted the trailer of their new movie that they made for about 6 years. The way the movie was made is that it used the CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) system that is widely...
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
Kwa jina naitwa Raphael am 19, ni producer wa muziki wa EDM kutoka Dodoma kwa miaka almost 4. Swali langu ni, je kuna maproducer wa EDM specifically katika kanda ya East Aftica? Na mnahimizaje...
3 Reactions
43 Replies
9K Views
No high-value woman will ever get into an intimate relationship with a fat, unhealthy man. NONE. It's only men who lower their standards to eat low-hanging fruits. When you see a woman latching...
0 Reactions
7 Replies
1K Views
  • Redirect
Hivi ni vitu vitakavyowafanya nyote muone mmepata muda mzuri na kujuana. Mada hizi zitakusaidia kuepuka mada ambazo zitapunguza kasi ya mwanamke kukupenda. Mfano, kumuambia kuwa unampenda mapema...
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
Valentine's Day is a special day dedicated to celebrating love and affection between intimate partners. This holiday is widely celebrated around the world and offers an opportunity to express love...
1 Reactions
9 Replies
Intro Today will mark as the first of many days that I’ll be sharing the lessons I learnt throughout the week in pursuit of personal development and self-growth. If you’re reading this, it means...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
What was the best car you've ever driven? I'm curious, and in my case, it was Lamborghini Huracan.
0 Reactions
5 Replies
This article contains memes photos that will make you happy today. This Funny photos Below shows why women love longer than men. Below are more funny memes pictures that Will Make you...
2 Reactions
7 Replies
4K Views
  • Redirect
》We sleep inside while others sleep outsides this is cruel thingvwe do everyday. We forget most of us 18+ we are homeless just because of our parents or relatives can help us. And we all we don’t...
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
Knowing where we come from is not a difficult thing or it is not impossible and we don't need to believe or have any theory. We don't need to be told where we come from only we need the way...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
"Bad thing we are sleep" And "Good thing we can wake up" and change the whole system. We are not doing anything while our whole life is full of inequalities everywhere within our country as...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
.Srinagar: Celebrating women who are pioneers in their fields despite many odds and yet have consis sotently strived for perfection, Radio Mirchi 983, in collaboration with Directorate of Mission...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
As soon as you look at people like Dangote, Otedola, Adeleke, etc., you start asking yourself questions like, "Do they have two heads?" If you have ever wondered why the majority of the world's...
19 Reactions
39 Replies
5K Views
In this article, we will talk about various physical organs in this article, which differ using an electron microscope.Without the tongue it is impossible to eat, it is impossible to make...
7 Reactions
13 Replies
4K Views
Children learn a lot from their parents. Right from taking their baby steps to how they eat or interact with others. And with every milestone, the bond of trust between parents and children also...
10 Reactions
10 Replies
3K Views
Hello everyone lets have some memories on de facts we had in school and on de reality world both animal and study ...i start that de de elephant .. African elephant can't jump.. meaning cant run...
2 Reactions
0 Replies
Back
Top Bottom