The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Biashara ya mishkaki mitaa ya Mama Ngina Drive, Likoni Ferry, nasikia mateja washafanya mbwa kua dili afu wanawauzia watu eti ni mishkaki. Kudadeki! Msiseme sikuwahabarisha.
19 Reactions
151 Replies
94K Views
Here are the ten most beautiful East Coast female radio presenters.
6 Reactions
161 Replies
91K Views
600 years of Chinese bloodline in Lamu By Amos Kareithi More than 600 years ago, survivors of a Chinese shipwreck found their way to the shores of the Indian Ocean in Kenya. Although historians...
3 Reactions
31 Replies
25K Views
Adam Shafi's memoir blows fresh breath to Swahili literature Adam Shafi. His dexterity and mastery of Swahili language make him a wordsmith, imbuing his life story with unforgettable...
6 Reactions
39 Replies
19K Views
Three times a week, a group of commercial fishermen sails to sea from an old Mombasa port in Kenya. They head south in a small boat to the deep waters off Tanzania’s Pemba Island in search of...
6 Reactions
19 Replies
18K Views
Travel 15 Things Kenyans Miss Most While Living Abroad You never know what you've got until it's gone. That saying takes a whole new meaning when one decides to search for greener pastures...
7 Reactions
14 Replies
17K Views
Please anybody who believes from the heart that there are profits/benefits for us THE PEOPLE in this East African Federation thing, please use this place to convince me, I badly need to take this...
22 Reactions
2K Replies
178K Views
"AM A GAY". CLASSIC FM MAINA KAGENI ADMITS Controversial Classic fm radio presenter Maina Kageni who men hate with passion while their women love his deep voice with a mission has come out...
0 Reactions
56 Replies
102K Views
Jamii Forums as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so let's stick to English conversations from the start until the End and see...
18 Reactions
347 Replies
32K Views
The Dark Side of Partying in Kenya: Prostitution in Nairobi. Alot has been said about this: the world's oldest profession and alot has been said about it in Kenya. But most people do not know...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
30K Views
Kenyan women in the Diaspora have a problem with Kenyan men. Romantic relationships between Kenyans in the US, for instance, are beset with untold challenges. The Nairobian spoke to a number of...
1 Reactions
132 Replies
26K Views
The rise of devil worship in Kenya Incidents of devil worship are on the rise in Kenya, with members of the occult claiming that the recent cases of road accidents are their latest acts aimed...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
25K Views
Sasa nchini Kenya katika siku za hivi karibuni kumetokea visa vya kustaajabisha sana...... Mwanamume mmoja alifikishwa mahakamani hapo jana baada ya kupatikana akifanya ngono na Kuku ambaye...
0 Reactions
43 Replies
22K Views
Oft you'll hear guys grumble, "Yo, I can't afford lunch today, am broke." But if you thought you're sailing on the same boat with everyone, this story will depress you Anyway, there are guys who...
1 Reactions
96 Replies
22K Views
Vipi mraaya na mayout wa JF, Kaa umekufia lugha hii yetu ya mtaa itabidi tuchapiane viserious juu yake. Mamwere wanengi wanabring pang'ang'a kuruka wakidai eti lingo ya sheng inafaa chochoro tu...
3 Reactions
81 Replies
20K Views
Kenyan bride Hawa Abdulkadir poses for a photograph during her traditional Nubian wedding ceremony in Nairobi's Kibera slum on Saturday...
2 Reactions
113 Replies
19K Views
News Just In....Top 6 Most Romantic Men in Africa.. *Nigerian Men *Ugandan Men *Ghananian Men *Tanzanian Men *Egyptian Men *Ethiopian Men....Kenyan Men aint anywhere among the Romantic Men...
2 Reactions
99 Replies
19K Views
The Kilimani Mums Uncensored: Where wild side of Kenyan women is revealed You have probably heard about them or eavesdropped on their convos. They are found on perhaps the most interesting online...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
19K Views
Top 10 most beautiful Kenyan girls/ women on Instagram ACCORDING TO ME from 10 to 1. Remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, give the girls a follow and please don't be creepy/weird :) .
0 Reactions
11 Replies
17K Views
Kenyan Prostitutes In Saudi Arabia Exposed (VIDEO) Latest News Lifestyle October 30, 2014 I came across this video when I was trawling the internets for something interesting to offer you...
3 Reactions
26 Replies
16K Views
Abubakar Shariff (Makaburi) na Aboud Logo walikuwa watu wenye elimu kubwa ya kidini hasa ufasaha katika kur ani, kwa hilo tu Allah awalipe insha allah, lakini jambo moja walilonishangaza ni kule...
4 Reactions
77 Replies
14K Views
Every Kenyan should watch this video and marvel at the beauty in our land. So so breathtaking and exhilarating beauty, especially if you can mute it and play Erick Wianana's "Daima Mkenya" as the...
2 Reactions
53 Replies
14K Views
Wakuu kutokana na shughuli zangu za kibiashara sasa nimeona ni vema nikiamia nairobi kufungua depot hapo hii ni baada ya Mombasa kuiweka kiganjani. Ikumbukwe nilisomea human resource na...
1 Reactions
132 Replies
14K Views
It has been billed as Africa’s biggest slum and even by some accounts, the world’s largest. Some say it is home to two million people, others a million. But the 2009 Kenya Population and...
0 Reactions
84 Replies
14K Views
By Our Reporter For a long time, I held Kenyan Women in high esteem. They were my unicorns. Because back in the days, Kenya was the country that seemed like the Heaven of East Africa. It’s not...
4 Reactions
34 Replies
13K Views
Back
Top Bottom