Tanzania Politics Discussion Board

Lets analyze and have critical thinking discussions on Tanzanian Politics. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

It reached a time when people were so uncertain of their future. They were encroached on their privacy and for that matter had to fold their hands in fear of being kidnapped, extorted or demise...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
This guy, seen here singing empty praises, is a disgrace - and that's putting it mildly. But the sad thing is, he thinks that donning all that gear and singing those hollow praises makes him...
14 Reactions
24 Replies
2K Views
Have you all at any point had a go at trying cannabis for medicinal purposes? CBD is a currently a hot topic now. Some countries are trying to reinforce the benefits of cbd and that an adult 18...
2 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
I hate ccm but the guy who experiences hate from ccm might be the right guy. Bashiru needs to apologize for his proud statements during his time as the party secretary. Then and only then some...
3 Reactions
18 Replies
Tanzanian politics needs reform. Why? Because our politics originated from a single-part system and ujamaa. So government and judicial systems deliver their power from the executive government...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES In our series of letters from African writers, Tanzanian journalist Sammy Awami suggests that his country could see Kenya as its political role-model. Tanzanians have...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.-Plato A fool and his money are soon elected.-Will Rogers A week is a long time...
2 Reactions
7 Replies
At Mumbai Airport, based on the continuous monitoring of suspicious flights and building on the data-based analysis from the earlier high-quantum gold and foreign currency seizures, a systematic...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
I found this interesting article on google. Tanzania and especially nothern Tanzania might be a very special destination as far as politics,science and many more are concerned. --- The appeal...
5 Reactions
10 Replies
2K Views
JK admittedly did not have a grand plan for the country. I think his strategy was to just sail along and that is what he did. He did not disrupt anything he had inherited from Mkapa. Foreign...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
Tanzania continues to show strong commitment to its grand $14 billion, 1,800km standard gauge railway (SGR) project. According to recent reports, the government is pushing forward with the...
3 Reactions
4 Replies
1K Views
The report shows Tanzania scored 3.5 in 2021, the same score 2020, which is above overall IDA average of 3.2 and Sub Saharan IDA average score of 3.1. However, the overall score is 0.3 lower that...
2 Reactions
5 Replies
MWIGULU NCHEMBA IS THE BEST “All Treasurers, if they do good service to their masters, must be generally hated,” observed King James in a speech to the House of Lords in 1624. Ours can’t do much...
1 Reactions
10 Replies
My thinking is that mama Samia is too sympathetic, honest, skilled, results oriented, persevere, humble, God fearing, talented, organised, composed, team leader, etc. There has been no such a...
3 Reactions
33 Replies
2K Views
1. Super/hyper inflation 2. Corruption 3. Over Taxation of the low/middle class 4. Deterioration of Security 5. Unnecessary Spendings 6. Unaccountability (leaders/especially Presidential...
21 Reactions
96 Replies
6K Views
Dar es Salaam. Tanzania needs about $150 million (some Sh345 billion) each year to build its adaptive capacity and enhance resilience against future climate change, a cabinet minister said...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
South Africa-Mandela and Nyerere news conference
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Life is Love on my side I real Appreciate Mama Samiah as the president she is doing well No bullets No Kidnap No injustice RIP JPM RIP Benjamin As well There's someone else called Sabaya from...
1 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
Prior to July 1st, 2022 I took time to read written records about a movement towards re introduction of pluralistic politics in Tanzania. On the onset it is important to note that since January...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Back
Top Bottom