Tanzania Politics Discussion Board

Lets analyze and have critical thinking discussions on Tanzanian Politics. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

Amidst a morning of discomfort, I embraced the resourcefulness of a true Tanzanian, opting for over-the-counter painkillers instead of a hospital visit. Guided by a spirit of ingenuity, I found...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
Print or Email This Article As I dive into the depths of Twitter, indulging in one of my guilty pleasures, I stumble upon a hidden treasure buried within Elon’s app. A tweet from June 20 ignites...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Copy and paste: SWAHILI VERSION: Copy and paste: Wapendwa Waheshimiwa, Re: Mtawala wa Eneo la Kuondoa Eneo la Mita 60 ni Muda na Hauwezekani Kwa Miji Yetu Ni kwa heshima na uvumilivu mkubwa...
6 Reactions
41 Replies
9K Views
Short women are human beings who lead by having true love for their man
0 Reactions
3 Replies
I have heard people applauding the moves well initiated by the president to bringing in sanity in our local politics. I partly concur with them,though on the other hand, l remain with...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
As President Samia Suluhu Hassan marked two years in office, I penned an article concluding that she is a “decent person”. However, my assessment faced significant criticism from certain circles...
8 Reactions
14 Replies
2K Views
August 11, 2023 By CHADEMA Media NANSIO, UKEREWE. The National Chairman of the main opposition political party- CHADEMA Mr Freeman Mbowe, has criticized the dire poverty situation affecting...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
Responding to reports of the arrest of 39 members of the Maasai community and parliamentarian Emmanuel Lekishon Shangai in Endulen in Tanzania’s Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and their unlawful...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Hope we all have a great morning! Tanzanias for all these years have traditionally lived under the umbrella of kingship leadership realistically, though the state has its rubber stamp...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
Tanzania Settles $96million dispute with Canadian Firm under conditions Dar es Salaam Winshear Gold Corp. and Tanzania reached a conditional settlement in a longstanding mining license dispute...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
Failed state: Is a state that is unable to perform the two fundamental functions of the sovereign nation-state in the modern world system: 1. It cannot project authority over its territory and...
8 Reactions
20 Replies
Your Excellency, Dr. Samia Suluhu Hassan, the President of the United Republic of Tanzania, Assalam Alaykum. Greetings with utmost respect and honor. I sincerely hope that you and your family are...
2 Reactions
42 Replies
3K Views
COLLAPSE OF THE EAST AFRICAN COMMUNITY 1977 Katika pita pita za kujisomea nimekutana na hii. Nikaona ni vema Millenials wakajua hii Story. Wahenga wenzangu hizi sababu zinatosha? Please ongeza...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
1. A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be. 2. If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
  • Redirect
Here is a list of the latest 20 cases involving DP World in international arbitration court: 1. DP World v. Kenya (2022). The International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) is...
4 Reactions
Replies
Views
Amnesty International August 14, 2023 The Tanzanian authorities must immediately and unconditionally release Willibrod Slaa, former parliamentarian and Tanzanian Ambassador to Sweden, Boniface...
2 Reactions
2 Replies
August 11, 2023 KAYENZE, MWANZA. The National Chairman of the main opposition political party- CHADEMA Mr Freeman Mbowe has stated that if his party wins the 2025 presidential election, he will...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Wondering on the decision of the high court in Mbeya concerning IGA filed case, its a deformity, how would it possible for the judges who are into position by presidential power to decide...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
By Chadema Media GEITA. The Vice-Chairman of the main opposition political party - CHADEMA Mr Tundu Lissu has stated that the value of all the gold mined and sold abroad in the fiscal year...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
By CHADEMA Media MAGU, MWANZA. The National Chairman of the main political party - CHADEMA Mr Freeman Mbowe has promised that if his party succeeds in winning the 2025 Presidential election and...
2 Reactions
0 Replies
Back
Top Bottom