Tanzania Politics Discussion Board

Lets analyze and have critical thinking discussions on Tanzanian Politics. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

• Closed
We have always been long on applauding both the effort and intent but short in appraising the effectiveness of drastic measures declared and vigorously pursued by our post colonial...
141 Reactions
39K Replies
950K Views
The speech of Madam president today has given new hope of abiding to the rule of law and good governance which activists were clamouring for years. We are beginning to see commitment to the rule...
52 Reactions
10K Replies
393K Views
This election is about choosing a different path for our country, We, as the citizens of this country we love, have a choice to make about the path we are going to pursue as a country. There are...
38 Reactions
544 Replies
36K Views
Tanzania's President John Magufuli has begun his time in office with a set of high profile policies and a blaze of publicity. The regional and international media has revelled in images of...
9 Reactions
327 Replies
40K Views
I am anti-stupidity and pro-intelligence. Anti-foolishness and pro-common sense. Having said that, I’m not here to cape for Magufuli on just about anything and everything. I look at issues on a...
38 Reactions
307 Replies
19K Views
I'm stunned and absolutely flabbergasted by the following form of apologia by one of the most respected English daily. I do not want to speculate on their motives but what they have attempted is...
1 Reactions
217 Replies
17K Views
LEONARD MWAKALEBELA, 14th January 2010 Prime Minister Mizengo Pinda declared his assets today, saying he has between 20m/- and 25m/- only in all his bank accounts. He said the saving was due to...
0 Reactions
196 Replies
17K Views
Concerns are rising as development projects are being underfunded and revenue collection is falling. In Summary A Bank of Tanzania (BoT) report has established that the government released only...
16 Reactions
176 Replies
15K Views
I'd like to see how many Tanzanians are foreseers and trend readers!😂
2 Reactions
156 Replies
29K Views
Dar es Salaam. President Samia Suluhu Hassan’s directive that negotiations with international oil companies (IOC) on the proposed $30 billion (Sh69 trillion) liquefied natural gas (LNG) complex in...
8 Reactions
130 Replies
9K Views
I have come across the below article , not sure from which exactly media house or social media network, but most important is the way it has not only caught and drew my attention lather allure my...
4 Reactions
126 Replies
18K Views
Tanzania MP Zitto Kabwe gets death threats over World Bank loan 03 February 2020 Africa. Mr Kabwe told the BBC he wanted the loan withheld because of human rights concerns. An opposition party in...
13 Reactions
119 Replies
15K Views
Ansbert Ngurumo Magufuli loses battle against corruption![/CENTER] TANZANIA’s President John Magufuli, once hailed by western media as a “bulldozer of graft” has officially lost the battle...
31 Reactions
115 Replies
13K Views
Madam Speaker, There comes a time when doing the right thing not only is the best option but is the only option. When such a time comes then those called to do the right thing ought to do the...
68 Reactions
113 Replies
7K Views
Mahojiano kati ya Dr. Wibraod Peter Slaa na 93.1, one of the largest talk show in Mid-Western USA Bonyeza link hapa chini kusikiliza CHADEMA DIASPORA : Americans Describes Kikwete As A Tyrant...
3 Reactions
108 Replies
18K Views
CNN and probably the rest of the western Jamaas are trying to deceive the world and assuming Africans are still uneducated and poor to such an extent that we can not make sound argument in the eye...
12 Reactions
104 Replies
10K Views
Tundu Lissu is making the most of his incident. He is going to the international community. But what is Tundu Looking for? Is he looking for sympathy? Is he looking of support or asylum? To me...
9 Reactions
96 Replies
14K Views
No referendum for ZNZ; Yes for Unity Government!* By. M. M. Mwanakijiji If the Union Government and the ruling party believe that what is needed to bring harmony and unity among Zanzibaris is to...
0 Reactions
96 Replies
9K Views
1. Super/hyper inflation 2. Corruption 3. Over Taxation of the low/middle class 4. Deterioration of Security 5. Unnecessary Spendings 6. Unaccountability (leaders/especially Presidential...
21 Reactions
96 Replies
6K Views
Come with me! Hail Mary, Bashite, run quick, see. What do we have here now? Do you wanna ride or die? La la-da-la la la la la https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/when-you-lose.1603638/
22 Reactions
90 Replies
6K Views
Back
Top Bottom